• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
DarkReborn said:
Actually I'm reading "Memories of a Soldier" by Heinz Guderian, its a good book

who was talkin bout going ahistorical? :D

Akira said:
Although I don't discourage anyone from downloading and playing the mod I myself worked on (the team after all put a lot into this, they deserve appreciation), but I have to say this once again : People, please, get a life! Read books, go for a walk, do something. It IS just a game.

c'mon man... i GOT a life. I:
-play football in a local league
-go hiking
-go biking
-read
-run my own company
-i run my other company, the one i share with a partner :D

sometimes i even get some time for my wife :D

c'mon, it's just when i play computer i love playing HOI, and Kaiserreich is a MOD that improves this experience. If dev team felt 2 much pressure, i'm sorry; i was just joking with all this RELEASE NOW!! crap

Go read Master and Margarita: I have read it after Akira remembered me of its existence and it's great. Beside, it's oh so tenuosly related to Kaiserreich, isn't it perfect? ;)

Akira said:
Well, nice to hear that.

dunno y but... it just sounds like u care little :rofl:

Akira said:
Well, I do care a little. This game being way too addicting is the reason I gave up modding. I still can't completely kill the habit of hanging around.

c'mon, with time u will do it, videogame-detox is not as hard as tobbacco's :D

nah, seriously, this game is addictive indeed

DarkReborn said:
I still prefer it to be released Friday night, so I can have all the Weekend to play
maybe paradox detox is harder than tobbacco's :rofl:

DarkReborn said:
Well, except Saturday night :D

in which u will get blind drunk i presume :rofl:
i live in the same country as u :D

Aww, Saturday night i won't be able to connect to internet, and i'll have to wait 2 day more. :(

Lets hope it will be released early tomorrow.

The Master and Margarita is a great book, although I haven't read it in Russian :)
Btw, since the whites won the civil war, bulgakov must be having a great time not being under the soviet censorship :cool:
sorry about my excitement for the next installment of the greatest mod ever mad to this game ;)

The Master and Margarita is a great book, although I haven't read it in Russian

And you have lost quite a lot ;) Russian language is very beautiful and rich (in classical literature especially), it it is quite hard for a complete foreigner to learn.

Akira said:
And you have lost quite a lot ;) Russian language is very beautiful and rich (in classical literature especially), it it is quite hard for a complete foreigner to learn.

practice is everything :rofl:

try with catalan and its 'weak pronouns', u will understand wht i'm saying :cool:

Well, catalan for me is easy, like french or italian, because it is a latin language, but actually I'm learning Russian (myself, I dont want any teacher),It is really beautiful and rich ,but more difficult than for instance, French, German, or English, especially the Cyrillic writing, I can barely understand romanized Russian, but cyirilic its a bit too much difficult :D

Well, lets wait for Kaiserreich

lol

some day i will ask u for your formation, Dark Reborn :eek:

yeah, let's wait for kaiserreich :D