• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
lwarmonger said:
When it is done, where will it be released if only Sarmatia can modify the original post? As someone who enjoys this mod, I really would like to be able to find the link to it when 1.0 comes out.
The Kaiserreich forum, probably. link in my signature.

I can't wait for this version... the events i saw on the new Kaiserreich Canada AAR gives us an overview of the quality this mod is reaching. :)

P.S. Is Sarmatia still participating in this? Sometime is see him in the OT, when will he modify the first post?

Sarmatia is finishing up his PhD and hes been gone for 2-3 months. Members of the team have really stepped up in the past month and we've gotten a lot done. Sarmatia will hopefully be back this month, he said last month he'd be back in 2 months.

1.0 isnt perfect, but its the first real, complete version. Just the Chinese and the Ottoman events are missing.

As for the First Post, I'll be asking a mod/admin to edit it with a post I've prepared.

I was going to release it tonight, but I've run into a phantom scenario problem which doesnt even seem to be coming from the scenario folder, so expect it tomorrow. I'm not going to release it with an error on startup.

Last edited:
Kibbles said:
Sarmatia is finishing up his PhD and hes been gone for 2-3 months. Members of the team have really stepped up in the past month and we've gotten a lot done. Sarmatia will hopefully be back this month, he said last month he'd be back in 2 months.

1.0 isnt perfect, but its the first real, complete version. Just the Chinese and the Ottoman events are missing.

As for the First Post, I'll be asking a mod/admin to edit it with a post I've prepared.

I was going to release it tonight, but I've run into a phantom scenario problem which doesnt even seem to be coming from the scenario folder, so expect it tomorrow. I'm not going to release it with an error on startup.

Sounds good :)

I'll probably be starting an American Syndicalist AAR then. :)

This mod deserves a cookie for the "Deterministic War Event - ATTACK EVERYTHING!" lines it leaves in your game log.

Scorpi said:
So did you kill the bug last evening? Really looking forward to this new release. :) Will there be surrender events for Germany if Commune of France annexes them, or simply is winning the war?
Yes, there are victory events for CoF as well as many others.