• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
KanaX said:
Tell me about it! I'm trying to crack the German defenses as CoF, but it's one of the hardest things I've tried in this game. Beating Nazi Germany with France was easier in vanilla.

Well, I only go full frontal assault in Flandern-Wallonia, in a while the defenses will crack! The problem is manpower, it can get really frustating, if you must reload Verdun, Somme and Ypres all over again!

The solution could be to ship as many syndicat forces from republic of siciliy and UoB and also CNT (if they won the civil war) to front! And hope the pope doesn't declare a crusade against you!

are the domestic events for the German political parties completely working now?

rcduggan said:
are the domestic events for the German political parties completely working now?
No, that's sarmy's job and he ain't here for a while.

And are there events which gives Bengal cores on the rest of India?
Yeah, there are now unification events for Italy, Sicily, Bengal, The Princely Fed, Delhi, Yunnan, Qing and Shangqing Tianguo. I'm sure it was really dissapointing to take India or China as one of the factions and not get cores.

Last edited:
Das Kapitalist said:
Yunnan gets cores?

I could see that happening to the AOG if it goes native, but Yunnan?

Kibbles said:
And are there events which gives Bengal cores on the rest of India?
Yeah, there are now unification events for Italy, Sicily, Bengal, The Princely Fed, Delhi, Yunnan, Qing and Shangqing Tianguo. I'm sure it was really dissapointing to take India or China as one of the factions and not get cores.

But one need to conquer the provinces before getting the apporiate cores.. or?

Little possible oversight

Delhi does not produce rare materials at all. and seems to be not trading for it

the industry is 0/18

They can definitely have problems if they lack rares. Regardless of their ability to trade for them

i don't know if anybody already reported this but as playing commune of france and afther i annexd nat. france in 1938 the liberate algeria event occures but the strange thing is it liberates algeria but doesn't make it a puper nor an ally

How far are you in the progress of releasing the next version or fix?

love your mod, and was thinking if you needed any feedback, and if thats the case, which countries that especially were in your interest..

Russia has pretty poor techteams compared to soviets. I understand soviets have not been modified in any way. Would it be appropriate to have events that upgrade the tech teams as certain discoveries are made? By 1939-1940 when the world is not as dangerous to the weakened state these upgrades would seem logical

Sarmatia's post in the beginning of the thread has wrong version for download

has version IIb

confusing

I am in a current game as Austria, i unified all the former puppets in feb. 1937, its now september, 1938... first time ever I have seen the commie french being able to put up with the germans, there is currently a stalemate, at the original borders, the commie french has however taken former belgien.

my problem is that is a balkansuperpower only have 3 air generals at my position, perhaps something could be done about it in a fix... also austria also only has 3 admirals, I know that they never were a naval power, but a newly arisen Austria would perhaps have a interest in gaining a fleet..