• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Akira said:
Relax, people. It is just a mod for just a game. Even if it was %100 complete and made by myself, I would still say the same. I actually dediced to completely give up modding is because there are things way more useful and enlightning (as well as entartaining) things then game, like literature, science, philosophy.

And still you surf these fora.

Akira said:
Relax, people. It is just a mod for just a game. Even if it was %100 complete and made by myself, I would still say the same. I actually dediced to completely give up modding is because there are things way more useful and enlightning (as well as entartaining) things then game, like literature, science, philosophy.

I think we should charge people 5$ for kaiserreich =P Of maybe we can sell Kaiserreich to Paradox and become multimilionere.

Yuriswe said:
I think we should charge people 5$ for kaiserreich =P Of maybe we can sell Kaiserreich to Paradox and become multimilionere.
Or not.

Akira is right, it's just a mod(albeit a very good one). There are finer things in life than games(or literature, philosophy and science). Still, it doesn't stop me from waiting the release of the newest version. Just turn it down a bit.

Akira said:
1. I helped to create the mod and I want to know how it ends up
2. Surfing around became a sort of a habit

I was trying to be sarcastic.

KanaX said:
Or not.

Akira is right, it's just a mod(albeit a very good one). There are finer things in life than games(or literature, philosophy and science). Still, it doesn't stop me from waiting the release of the newest version. Just turn it down a bit.

Jk but u probably new it =p

The events are all complete, and I've gotten all the extra stuff that goes with the release (screenshot tutorials to activating the mod, the readme and all that) done, but there is still some stuff to be implemented and I'm going to make sure the picture folder is the way it is supposed to be. I removed the vanilla pictures to save space, and I want to make sure I didnt delete any I wasnt supposed to. I'd also like to play a few years into it to make sure there are no big errors or crashes.

I'm planning on getting it out tonight, but if I havent posted a link or given an excuse in 6 hours, dont count on it coming out today.

Kibbles said:
The events are all complete, and I've gotten all the extra stuff that goes with the release (screenshot tutorials to activating the mod, the readme and all that) done, but there is still some stuff to be implemented and I'm going to make sure the picture folder is the way it is supposed to be. I removed the vanilla pictures to save space, and I want to make sure I didnt delete any I wasnt supposed to. I'd also like to play a few years into it to make sure there are no big errors or crashes.

I'm planning on getting it out tonight, but if I havent posted a link or given an excuse in 6 hours, dont count on it coming out today.

It's ok man =) More fun to play a stabilized game than a game with hundreds of bugs =P

Kibbles said:
I'd also like to play a few years into it to make sure there are no big errors or crashes.

lucky you! :rofl:

Kibbles said:

should i assume that it is a ' GMT +6 today' ? :D

c'mon, it's a joke, no need to rush

PS: ooooh, it is such a delicious MOD, i'm playing russia on the pre-release and having REAL fun, congratz!

Yeah, it should be compatible with ARM. Just before you activate the mod, delete the Version 1.0/Config/Buttons.txt file and it should work fine. You wont have to worry about doing that for the real release because the buttons.txt file wont need to be included.

I dont think its ready yet, but for the people who have been up waiting all night, heres an early 1.0 missing some of the content.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LLHXB2PE

There is one warning at the start of the game about a missing file named RemoveLater. Just ignore it. It wont do any damage.

The real 1.0 will be coming out in a day or two, sorry for missing the deadline everybody. :(

This version has the German-French war events, more use of KLOTW custom pictures, many fixes to problems in the beta test, more annexation events, core events, unification events and some new domestic events, also Mexico and Abyssinia's events are now working and included plus a little more.

There will be a warning at the start of the game telling you about a missing event file named RemoveLater. Just ignore it, it wont do any harm.

This is the last time we'll set an exact deadline for a major version so something like this doesnt happen again. Sorry.

We appreciate all the work you put into it. So don't worry about it, though I understand that it frustrating to miss deadlines.

Wait nothing!

PEW PEW PEW! There are more events then the Betas! The Syndies aren't feeling so lonely anymore! There are some missing pics here, and text there, but the nuts and bolts are there.

EDIT: I'm playing as the real comintern. And I had a few questions...
1. Cosmetic: For all of the circumstance and pomp surrounding the Internationale there isnt' an end event, so that boy that was a rousing success, and let me know that it is over, unless it is supposed to last more than a year. ;)
2. The Italian Wars: Part 1: Austria vs. the Federation: The IF does nicely. They pocketed 6 units in Torun, the charged through into Austria proper and secured peace, at which point their units were SR'ed. Part 2: Austria vs. CoF and Sicilies, they might have 18 divisions. My armor charged across and won the 5 or so battles over of remaining Infantry, before running into the re-deployed units (12) in Anzio... my allies did little. And thankfully wanted no part in the rest of Italy. Maybe it was just bad timing with the events, but the Federation got screwed by the SR.

Last edited: