• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's going ok thanks mate, and been a very busy summer too - hence the loss of contact with the mod... I drifted away from HoI2 and the internet generally tbh, wanted to focus on other things a while. But then Hannibal contacted me a while ago and I figured I might as well pop along to see how things are going, especially with a new version out! :D I'll give it a run over when it comes out and report back :)

Kibbles said:
Not all the flags will be used, like the AST one for example.

By the way, hows your undergraduate coming Evans?
Just let's not mix the EU3 ones with the HoI2 ones. Either one or the other.

yeh, in the current version, mixture btween vicky style and hoi style causes a strange feel...

i prefer hoi style anyway... i just think it matches best with the era. EU3 look a little more 'handmade'

The Hunter said:
Damn why do i have to live in New Zealand, jeez its nearly the 6th of September here :rofl:

heh, poor kiwi ;)

me, i live in catalonia... it is not much better, though (GMT plus one)

I would like to have the eu3 style it looks most nice =p But i dont care i u mix em.

I think the EU3 flags look amazing! I would much prefer an all EU3-flags mod.

Das Kapitalist said:
Yes, I do believe Kibbles was ready to release today. Though, if he waits till tomorrow, think nothing of it. Making sure everything is implemented and working well is very important.

For those of you who helped with the mass-testing, thanks. The input helped a bunch.

No worries. Better to avoid some stressed mistakes than releasing it today just for the sake of it. :)

The anticipation is mounting...

Relax, people. It is just a mod for just a game. Even if it was %100 complete and made by myself, I would still say the same. I actually dediced to completely give up modding is because there are things way more useful and enlightning (as well as entartaining) things then game, like literature, science, philosophy.