+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 428 FirstFirst ... 54 79 104 129 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 179 204 229 254 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 8560

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossThe Kings CrusadeEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Pride of NationsEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

It's going ok thanks mate, and been a very busy summer too - hence the loss of contact with the mod... I drifted away from HoI2 and the internet generally tbh, wanted to focus on other things a while. But then Hannibal contacted me a while ago and I figured I might as well pop along to see how things are going, especially with a new version out! I'll give it a run over when it comes out and report back
    Revanche, A French AAR of The Great War (1914-1919) (Finished, Weekly AAR Showcase, 9th Jan '06)

President Petrov Basil Ivanovich of Kraszakistan (KLD)

What if Germany had won the Great War? Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Darkest HourHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Damn why do i have to live in New Zealand, jeez its nearly the 6th of September here

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Kibbles
    Not all the flags will be used, like the AST one for example.

By the way, hows your undergraduate coming Evans?
    Just let's not mix the EU3 ones with the HoI2 ones. Either one or the other.
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

yeh, in the current version, mixture btween vicky style and hoi style causes a strange feel...

i prefer hoi style anyway... i just think it matches best with the era. EU3 look a little more 'handmade'
    El Imperio del Nilo - un AAR fatimita de Deus Vult Premio GoyAAR CK 2007
    El Maravilloso Reino de Rumanía (marca registrada) - un quasi AAR que empezó haciéndole la cama a Alemania
    Nuestros Derechos
    - Un AAR libertario de Victoria Revolutions
    God's on Our Side - Un AAR de un mundo sombrío (Hoi2DDA)

Quote Originally Posted by The Hunter
    Damn why do i have to live in New Zealand, jeez its nearly the 6th of September here
    heh, poor kiwi

me, i live in catalonia... it is not much better, though (GMT plus one)
    El Maravilloso Reino de Rumanía (marca registrada) - un quasi AAR que empezó haciéndole la cama a Alemania
    Nuestros Derechos

I would like to have the eu3 style it looks most nice =p But i dont care i u mix em.

Stupid and without purpose Charle_88's Avatar

I think the EU3 flags look amazing! I would much prefer an all EU3-flags mod.
    "Good people drink good beer."
    - Hunter S Thompson

"In the begining the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
    - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    88 is my birth year. It has nothing to do with loud German politicians and sexy facial hair.

My five cents for HOI shade...

And yeah, it's fifth september today!

Quote Originally Posted by TeutonburgerW
    My five cents for HOI shade...
    mine2

Quote Originally Posted by TeutonburgerW
    And yeah, it's fifth september today!
    yes it is!
    Nuestros Derechos

Yes, I do believe Kibbles was ready to release today. Though, if he waits till tomorrow, think nothing of it. Making sure everything is implemented and working well is very important.

For those of you who helped with the mass-testing, thanks. The input helped a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Das Kapitalist
    Yes, I do believe Kibbles was ready to release today. Though, if he waits till tomorrow, think nothing of it. Making sure everything is implemented and working well is very important.

For those of you who helped with the mass-testing, thanks. The input helped a bunch.
    No worries. Better to avoid some stressed mistakes than releasing it today just for the sake of it.

guess ur right

ouch... i just can't wait
    Nuestros Derechos

*chews on my nails*
    Once upon a time mighty ruler of the Punjab Empire, Protector of Asia and benefactor of India in Day of Glory MP

Release "Magna Mundi: A Sad State of Affairs" at a discounted price. I will pay.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Carbonater
    *chews on my nails*

Dont Chew to much...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Carbonater
    *chews on my nails*
    me 2
    Nuestros Derechos

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

The anticipation is mounting...
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

AAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh [his nerves collapsed]
    Nuestros Derechos

Relax, people. It is just a mod for just a game. Even if it was %100 complete and made by myself, I would still say the same. I actually dediced to completely give up modding is because there are things way more useful and enlightning (as well as entartaining) things then game, like literature, science, philosophy.
    Former integrator of Kaiserreich
    Occasional contributer to Hegemonia mod
    Custom SKIF pack for Armageddon scenario nations
    Version 0.52
    Former contributor to the IEGIP

Stupid and without purpose Charle_88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akira
    Relax, people. It is just a mod for just a game. Even if it was %100 complete and made by myself, I would still say the same. I actually dediced to completely give up modding is because there are things way more useful and enlightning (as well as entartaining) things then game, like literature, science, philosophy.
    And still you surf these fora.
    "Good people drink good beer."
    - Hunter S Thompson

"In the begining the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
    - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    88 is my birth year. It has nothing to do with loud German politicians and sexy facial hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Akira

I think we should charge people 5$ for kaiserreich =P Of maybe we can sell Kaiserreich to Paradox and become multimilionere.

+ Reply to Thread