• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
DarkReborn said:
I hope it comes 1st, man,Normally I'm not impatient, but with a mod of quality like this one, wohoooo :D

same i say...

oh, c'mon it is 1st september, it is a good date to release the MOD! :rofl:

Comrade Kalle said:
I have no problem with waiting a couple days more, my new computer won't be arriving until the beginning of next week :p

uh...

but mine is working now :(

Last edited:
Depending on who you are, this will either bolster or hinder your enthusiasm. :p

Tonight Kibbles is releasing a testing version, which will be thoroughly gone through and picked apart over the next 5 days or so. In the mean time, Kibbles is going to finish up a few things for the version and fix the bugs we find. At the latest date, the official version 1.0 will be released on the 5th.

DarkReborn said:
I asume that a "testing version" is only for the developement team...

Is that so? :(

Das Kapitalist said:
Depending on who you are, this will either bolster or hinder your enthusiasm. :p

Tonight Kibbles is releasing a testing version, which will be thoroughly gone through and picked apart over the next 5 days or so. In the mean time, Kibbles is going to finish up a few things for the version and fix the bugs we find. At the latest date, the official version 1.0 will be released on the 5th.
how come it was delayed so much? I was looking forward to playing it today

rcduggan said:
how come it was delayed so much? I was looking forward to playing it today

me2... :(

BinomistaR-G said:

Kibbles probably are fixing bugs etc so the game will work good.

Yuriswe said:
Kibbles probably are fixing bugs etc so the game will work good.

i can report every little little bug i find into a test version.. :rolleyes:

BinomistaR-G said:
i can report every little little bug i find into a test version.. :rolleyes:
Nice try :p

I know, I know... it has come around later than expected. But, we'd like to perform these tests to make sure the hordes of material put in function correctly. In the end, patience is the key. ;)

Of course, if you want to help look for bugs while playing most of the new features, get on the site and we'll be more than happy to have you helping out.

Das Kapitalist said:
Of course, if you want to help look for bugs while playing most of the new features, get on the site and we'll be more than happy to have you helping out.

it was only a try to get a "beta" :(

c'mon, test as fast as u can :rofl:

Yuriswe said:
*SNIP*

Released =) =) =)
:eek: No, don't! They must not get their hands on it!

Last edited:
KanaX said:
:eek: No, don't! They must not get their hands on it!

WHAT DO U MEAN!?

Yuriswe said:
WHAT DO U MEAN!?
I don't want them laughing at our mistakes and bugs :eek:o This is only the beta test before the final release at 5th of September.