• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EMFM said:
Alternate history, different German offensives succeed, so maybe he wasn't in the wrong place at the wrong time. Therefore, the Red Baron is still alive. :)

I bet he flies a red BF 109. After all the Chief of the Air Force needs a decent personal plane. :D

edit: I never played Kaiserreich too far due to various gamecrashes, but is there an eventchaion or a single event that triggers a war between the Commune of Frannce and the Kaiserreich?

Last edited:
Playing as Bulgaria, July 14, 1939 and the Bastille Day Celebrations fire for France. A lot. Over and over. Into perpetuity. It was actually kinda funny, but anyways, anyone know of a fix? It's probably something simple like a missing bracket for the event or something.

LINK

out of curiosity: did you delete Rommel or something? Becuase it is already 1939 and he's nowhere to be found and cant be selected as a leader too.

trekaddict said:
out of curiosity: did you delete Rommel or something? Becuase it is already 1939 and he's nowhere to be found and cant be selected as a leader too.

I don't see why Rommel wasn't included, if this is true (maybe his entry date was just made later), as he was an officer in the First World War, and it makes sense that he would have continued his military career and risen in the ranks.

trekaddict said:
I see, thank you.
They're called "Deterministic War Efforts", multiple countries will get them at different times, such as the Commune, both Italies, and Germany.

EMFM said:
I don't see why Rommel wasn't included, if this is true (maybe his entry date was just made later), as he was an officer in the First World War, and it makes sense that he would have continued his military career and risen in the ranks.

They're called "Deterministic War Efforts", multiple countries will get them at different times, such as the Commune, both Italies, and Germany.

I see. as for Rommel: I looked it up in the Original zip file I downloaded: his entry date seems to be 39 ( I might get this wrong though, I normally dont mod leaderfiles by myself).

Sorry if that was posted before, but I didn't have patience to search on 170 pages ;) Event 750048 (Mongolia gives Siberian Railroad to Russia) seems to be missing.

EDIT:
also, in event 750047, there are commands like this:
PHP:
command = { type = secedeprovince which = 1520 }
(without information which country should receive those provinces) - they didn't work in my game.

Last edited:
Next version may be the first real version, 1.0 if I keep up the pace. I've done over 100 new AI Files and a lot of AI events to go with them, made 4 new countries, I'm almost done with the Qing/Japanese events and I'll be moving onto the Ottoman Empire. Expect the next version to come out on the 1st of next month.

Kibbles said:
Next version may be the first real version, 1.0 if I keep up the pace. I've done over 100 new AI Files and a lot of AI events to go with them, made 4 new countries, I'm almost done with the Qing/Japanese events and I'll be moving onto the Ottoman Empire. Expect the next version to come out on the 1st of next month.

WEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

But i have a bug. I am playing as Comune of france and suddenly i get the event about bastille. But when i close it down i just keep getting up. If u understand what i mean.

Yuriswe said:
WEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

But i have a bug. I am playing as Comune of france and suddenly i get the event about bastille. But when i close it down i just keep getting up. If u understand what i mean.
Link

MacJancz said:
Sorry if that was posted before, but I didn't have patience to search on 170 pages ;) Event 750048 (Mongolia gives Siberian Railroad to Russia) seems to be missing.

EDIT:
also, in event 750047, there are commands like this:
PHP:
command = { type = secedeprovince which = 1520 }
(without information which country should receive those provinces) - they didn't work in my game.

Yeah, that with the transferring of territories been looked at and fixed.

For some reason, when I try to play it says error in DB?

I just had to redownload the mod since I cleared out my "Mods" folder, and now it doesn't work?

Thistletooth said:
Sorry to trouble you, but figured somebody here might be able to help me out with a major part of my own mod. I started my own thread about it, but nobody responded.

I'm curious about these provinceless, unplayable nations, the German political parties (Fortschritt Partei, for example). I wanted to use countries like that myself, but as I have no experience with them, I don't know if there are any potential pitfalls. I would like to include a number of these nations in my games, and give them a certain technological setup. This way, instead of having a nation release a puppet (with all of their techs going with it), I could instead have the nation secede a number of provinces to the provinceless nation and have the latter release them, then break the puppet relationship, so that the new state would have all the techs of the provinceless state, as well as guaranteeing that the new state wouldn't automatically be at war with the former mother country's enemies.

Is this something that could easily be done with these unplayable Kaiserreich nations? Or would it mean that the unplayable nation is destroyed, or that it could somehow get involved in a war that could never end, since there'd be no way to annex them?

I imagine so, although it would need to be done using events, which makes it much more cumbersome. I imagine you're doing this for your "quasi-CORE" mod, with the different tech groups and all. Anyway, it should work although how it would work with the AI is a question I don't know the answer to.

Since I am currently unable to upload anything anywhere, can someone, who has either the latest version of the mod or the skin pack upload it somewhere. It would be very helpful.

Akira said:
Oh, and btw, I am retiring from modding, so if you have any questions, ask Kibbles.

Omg y?