+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 429 FirstFirst ... 46 71 96 121 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 171 196 221 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 8569

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by EMFM
    I already have, but I know there are more files than that, I just need to know which ones I need. I've played some of the Kaiserreich betas before, and I'm a member at your forum.
    Oh, then it's in the subforum in the thread "version Beta IIa". There you can find the newest version+the bugfix for that.
    Last edited by KanaX; 02-08-2007 at 09:33.
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

Hi,

can I use Grafic mod-icons and sprites from GIP or DMP with Kaiserreich?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spoony
    Hi,

can I use Grafic mod-icons and sprites from GIP or DMP with Kaiserreich?

Thanks
    Yes, I use DMP myself. The problem is that some of the aren't exactly designed for Kaiserreich, e.g. Russia uses Soviet sprites and icons.
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=315731

IF there are any swedes here then u maybe want to read my russian kaiserreich game. (swedish)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuriswe
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=315731

IF there are any swedes here then u maybe want to read my russian kaiserreich game. (swedish)
    Det ser bra ut.
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

Quote Originally Posted by KanaX
    Yes, I use DMP myself. The problem is that some of the aren't exactly designed for Kaiserreich, e.g. Russia uses Soviet sprites and icons.
    Thanks Kanax, one more question...problem actually. I receive error messages when starting the game. Thats what I did:
    I have patched DD to 1.2. I put the content of Kaiserreich right into the DD mainfolder so that the new mod-folder and all other content of the Kaiser file are in the mainfolder where the Hoi2 exe is located. I activated Kaiserreich with the JSGME. Started the game via the normar Hoi2 DD exe.

Any help is appriciated.

Det ser bra ut.

Hur kommer det sig att man aldrig ser dig i svenska forumet?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoony
    Thanks Kanax, one more question...problem actually. I receive error messages when starting the game. Thats what I did:
    I have patched DD to 1.2. I put the content of Kaiserreich right into the DD mainfolder so that the new mod-folder and all other content of the Kaiser file are in the mainfolder where the Hoi2 exe is located. I activated Kaiserreich with the JSGME. Started the game via the normar Hoi2 DD exe.

Any help is appriciated.
    I suggest patching DD to 1.3a and registering to our subforum to check out the bug-fixing thread there.

Hur kommer det sig att man aldrig ser dig i svenska forumet?
    Jag är finsk och svensk är bara min andra modersmål. Min svensk är ganska dålig.
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

Europa Universalis 3

My Kaiserreich Beta IIa.rar file contains neither an installer nor a readme file. Do I extract this to a previous install of Kaiserreich on my computer? And, should I install all the betas directly after another, or is there a certain place I should start?

For example, should I install Beta II and then IIa, or should I start with Beta I, and install all the betas in order after that?

My Kaiserreich Beta IIa.rar file contains neither an installer nor a readme file. Do I extract this to a previous install of Kaiserreich on my computer? And, should I install all the betas directly after another, or is there a certain place I should start?

For example, should I install Beta II and then IIa, or should I start with Beta I, and install all the betas in order after that?
    None of the files include installer. You have to extract them to the MODS folder in your HoI2/DD folder(if you haven't got one, make one). You then include the mod using JGSME(found on the newest version, Beta IIa revised, and some older ones)
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

Europa Universalis 3

Ah, thank you, I should have remembered that.

Do I get the full game by installing Beta IIa revised?

Ah, thank you, I should have remembered that.

Do I get the full game by installing Beta IIa revised?
    I think you should install Beta IIa first and then Beta IIa revised.
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

Europa Universalis 3

Alright, thanks.

Alright, thanks.
    You're welcome
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

Jag är finsk och svensk är bara min andra modersmål. Min svensk är ganska dålig.
    JAg tycker den är riktigt bra =) Men hälsa på vettja. Då är du första finsken vi har svenskar o norrmän =)

JAg tycker den är riktigt bra =) Men hälsa på vettja. Då är du första finsken vi har svenskar o norrmän =)
    Tack för inbjudning, kanske jag skulle göra det.
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis IV

I just reinstalled doomsday and Kaiserreich and I have a slightly humerous and only half-serius question: how come von Richthofen is still alive? Wasn't he killed in April 1918? Maybe his survival was a key elemnt that brought about the Reichs glourius victory over the frog-eaters and the teadrinking lapdogs?

Europa Universalis 3

Alternate history, different German offensives succeed, so maybe he wasn't in the wrong place at the wrong time. Therefore, the Red Baron is still alive.

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis IV

Alternate history, different German offensives succeed, so maybe he wasn't in the wrong place at the wrong time. Therefore, the Red Baron is still alive.

I bet he flies a red BF 109. After all the Chief of the Air Force needs a decent personal plane.

edit: I never played Kaiserreich too far due to various gamecrashes, but is there an eventchaion or a single event that triggers a war between the Commune of Frannce and the Kaiserreich?
    Last edited by trekaddict; 03-08-2007 at 23:08.

Europa Universalis 3

Quote Originally Posted by trekaddict
    edit: I never played Kaiserreich too far due to various gamecrashes, but is there an eventchaion or a single event that triggers a war between the Commune of Frannce and the Kaiserreich?
    Later on, 1939-1940 I think.

+ Reply to Thread