• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Beamed said:
:rofl: :rofl:

The newest version has been out for a very long time, in fact! I think they need to start using the older versions..

Which version is the newest version?

Beamed said:
Beta IIA Revised.

To reply to the above poster, DD, but it's worked with Arma for me.

I get a Database error when I try to start up DD after installing it as per the included instructions. :( :mad:

When I install it manually DD starts but I get a provinces file missing error when I try to start the scenario.

trekaddict said:
I get a Database error when I try to start up DD after installing it as per the included instructions. :( :mad:

When I install it manually DD starts but I get a provinces file missing error when I try to start the scenario.

Hm. Did you install the original Beta IIA first, and then the revised?

Beamed said:
Hm. Did you install the original Beta IIA first, and then the revised?

I dont hink so. I just downloaded the version from the link on the first page of the thread and installed it.

Maybe its the fact that I use a non english version of windows?

Last edited:
is there any older version or a version that can be installed manually?

I installed version IB which works absolutely enough for me for now.

A question: will the custim events fire automatically? I.e. the civil war events in the US. I plan on playing as commune of france until it fires, then I'll swithc to the USA. (I could start as the US, but I plan on triggering a cheery little war in europe first. :D )

Yeah, all custom events fire by themselves, but if you want a war in Europe, there are skeloton events that fire in 39-41 that get a war started. They havent been fleshed out though. The 2nd American Civil War, when it fires, you can switch to one of the four possible sides, but all 3 factions dont always rebel every time. Glad you got the mod working.

Can the file be hosted on a site friendlier than megaupload?

Er, no. My internet is not exactly capable of uploading tons of data everywhere I would want to. If someone reuploads it, then it would be fine.
Anyway, this is the new skin pack:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OY42CMKW

CHANGELOG:

1. Added skins, missing from the previous pack (AOG, Georgia etc.)
2. Added Transamur skin, removed from the main mod to save up space
3. Added new topbars for Australasia, Poland (by myself),for the Soviets (by Getuza) and for Finland (by Kanax) + new sidebar for OTT by evilthemonkey
4. Added various skins from public domains, like T-Hiddemens and HERE
5. Slightly edited T-Hiddemans skins for CSA, Nejd and American Union State
6. New skins for Austria and Hawaii (by Getuza)
7. New skins for Romania, Mexico, Ukraine, Bulgaria (by Kanax) + combined skin for Greece

Last edited:
hito1 said:
Did anyone managed to download without installing a toolbar?

Everyone not using Internet Explorer probably did. ;)

I posted this on the subforum, but no response:

where does the syndicalist symbol come from?

Query: When I tried to remove the mod using JGSME, it says "Excel file not found" when I try starting up HOI2.