• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Some bugs:

I think the Sweden events are still jacked. They choose social democrats and get a national populist government.

I'm playing as Austria. I forced Italy to install my papal choice by event and puppeted them. I decided to be nice and give them Venice via the event. However, I gave them Venice then puppeted them, therefore giving me Venice back immediately (when you puppet a nation, you get your claims on them). The solution would be either switch the order in which the commands fire (puppet first, then cede) or remove claims then puppet.

Spain via event became Carlist Spain. I'm very against using this command because it freeze tech teams. I'd suggest have Spain liberate Carlist Spain, then Carlist Spain annex Spain via event. Furthermore, Carlist Spain has no cores on much of Spain, therefore giving them about 17 IC.

Again, playing as Austria, I think Austria can become WAAAAY too powerful. I'm all for centralizing the monarchy, as I'm doing now, but giving me claims on all these nations makes me more powerful than Germany! I'd prefer these claims be selective. I don't think Austria needs claims on Bosnia, for example. Just annex it and get little from it. That gives more incentive to be nice and let Bosnia live.

Commune of France supported a successful syndicalist coup in Australia. They became national populist. I think whoever designed many events mixed up the left-right sliders. :p

Siam is still missing some claims on provinces they control and seem like they should have cores on.

Last edited:
Speaking of Carlist Spain, im in process of making some events for ressurecting the empire, I will post the first event of the chain here, the rest, I will make them later, I would be glad, if you included it in Kaiserreich:

#############################################
###### Ressurecting The Empire
#############################################
event = {
id = 999345
random = no
country = EUS
trigger = {
exists = EUS
control = { province = 341 data = EUS }
NOT = {
exists = SPR
exists = SPA

}

name = "Ressurecting the Spanish Empire"
desc = "Now, that the one, true, and catholic dinasty is in control of Spain, wich direction shall we take to ressurect our old, glorious Spanish Empire?"
style = 0
picture = "politics2"

action_a = {
name = "Al Nuevo Mundo, lets claim all our old caribbean islands, America is the first step to ressurect our old empire!"
command = { type = local_setflag which = EUS_AMERICA }
command = { type = addcore which = 871 }
command = { type = addcore which = 874 }
command = { type = addcore which = 875 }
command = { type = addcore which = 892 }
command = { type = addcore which = 893 }
command = { type = addcore which = 894 }
command = { type = addcore which = 654 }
command = { type = addcore which = 655 }
command = { type = addcore which = 656 }
command = { type = addcore which = 657 }
command = { type = addcore which = 895 }
command = { type = domestic which = interventionism value =1 }
command = { type = domestic which = defense_lobby value = 1 }
command = { type = relation which = USA value = -50 }
command = { type = relation which = CSA value = -50 }
command = { type = relation which = TEX value = -50 }
command = { type = relation which = GUY value = -50 }
command = { type = relation which = CUB value = -50 }
}

action_b = {
name = "The first step is to claim the land of the old mediterranean, Aragonese Empire, and if it is God's will, conquer Holy Land! Santiago!"
command = { type = local_setflag which = EUS_ARGHOLY }
command = { type = addcore which = 371 }
command = { type = addcore which = 378 }
command = { type = addcore which = 379 }
command = { type = addcore which = 512 }
command = { type = addcore which = 513 }
command = { type = addcore which = 514 }
command = { type = addcore which = 515 }
command = { type = addcore which = 516 }
command = { type = addcore which = 517 }
command = { type = addcore which = 531 }
command = { type = addcore which = 368 }
command = { type = addcore which = 369 }
command = { type = addcore which = 518 }
command = { type = addcore which = 519 }
command = { type = addcore which = 520 }
command = { type = addcore which = 521 }
command = { type = addcore which = 522 }
command = { type = addcore which = 523 }
command = { type = addcore which = 524 }
command = { type = addcore which = 525 }
command = { type = addcore which = 526 }
command = { type = addcore which = 534 }
command = { type = addcore which = 570 }
command = { type = addcore which = 401 }
command = { type = addcore which = 402 }
command = { type = addcore which = 403 }
command = { type = domestic which = interventionism value =1 }
command = { type = domestic which = defense_lobby value = 1 }
command = { type = relation which = OTT value = -50 }
command = { type = relation which = EGY value = -50 }
command = { type = relation which = RSI value = -50 }
command = { type = relation which = GRE value = -50 }
}

action_c = {
name = "We have enought dealing with our own problems, no need for old glories!"
command = { type = dissent value = 20 }
}

}

Atruejedi said:
Some bugs:

I think the Sweden events are still jacked. They choose social democrats and get a national populist government.

I'm playing as Austria. I forced Italy to install my papal choice by event and puppeted them. I decided to be nice and give them Venice via the event. However, I gave them Venice then puppeted them, therefore giving me Venice back immediately (when you puppet a nation, you get your claims on them). The solution would be either switch the order in which the commands fire (puppet first, then cede) or remove claims then puppet.

Spain via event became Carlist Spain. I'm very against using this command because it freeze tech teams. I'd suggest have Spain liberate Carlist Spain, then Carlist Spain annex Spain via event. Furthermore, Carlist Spain has no cores on much of Spain, therefore giving them about 17 IC.

Again, playing as Austria, I think Austria can become WAAAAY too powerful. I'm all for centralizing the monarchy, as I'm doing now, but giving me claims on all these nations makes me more powerful than Germany! I'd prefer these claims be selective. I don't think Austria needs claims on Bosnia, for example. Just annex it and get little from it. That gives more incentive to be nice and let Bosnia live.

Commune of France supported a successful syndicalist coup in Australia. They became national populist. I think whoever designed many events mixed up the left-right sliders. :p

Siam is still missing some claims on provinces they control and seem like they should have cores on.

The Swedish events were taken care of. The slider modifications for the left wing results were backwards.

I just addressed and fixed the Austrian event with Venice, though it may have already been addressed/fixed and I didn't realize it. Either way, it took 30 seconds to do.

The Austrian overpowering has been addressed, I don't know if they'll do too much else with it, though.

I think the Siamese claim problem has also been fixed, but I can't be 100% sure on that.

release of next version soon.
maybe update the front page.
thanks in advance for a GREAT mod

Akira said:
1) Yes
2) Perhaps the problem is that Megaupload demands you to download it's topbar.

I just downloaded it no problem, but the Megaupload popups are probably distracting.

After you click on the link, you might get an advertisment that you need to click "Skip Ad" on the top of the page. Then you have to go through their Script Check. You'll see 3 Large Letters in the upper right corner of the box you'll have to enter into the box next to it. Then your on the download page and it'll say "Premium Download" or "Free Download" and a side by side comparison of whats offered. Just click at the bottom of the Free Download Column on the Free Download button. Finally theres a Download Countdown (Usally 45 Seconds) which you have to wait for. Once the countdowns done you can click on the download button to finally start the download (And get pegged by another 5 popups)

That should help.

EmprorCoopinius said:
Anyone else getting a

'ERROR in language file, token 'Winkelried, Timotheos and Zuckergussgeback.'

You can hit ignore and all's well, it just seems like an easy fix so I'd like to get rid of it if possible.

Same "problem." Akira posted a fix, but it didn't work for me, and I'm scared to edit the Excel files myself.

Some bugs:

I'm testing the new Ottoman events, and the descriptions for the event choices are much too long. It makes it mightily confusing in picking an option.

The Royal Massacre at Minsk occurred, so Belarus left the Central Powers. Or tried. Germany was at war with Japan, so Belarus couldn't leave. Events to make peace with the likely enemies need to be added, and a command to leave the alliance. I've had to do this countless times in SMEP. Blame the engine. I've seen lots of instances of things like this happening in Kaiserreich, so it's worth looking into others too. Also, some "check for alliance" parameters should be used. For example, I've seen it happen many times where Germany will be warring with Alash Orda and Mongolia, then Mongolia will be defeated and peace with Alash will occur too. Obviously not desireable :)

Ukraine tried to leave Central Powers once again but couldn't because of the war with Japan.

Whenever Romania/Greece/Serbia declare war on Bulgaria, Germany always gets involved. This is disappointing, for two reasons. First, Germany is already at war with Japan, and sucking. Second, it always guarantees the outcome of the war. If it were simply Romania-Greece-Serbia (all in ONE alliance) versus Bulgaria, it would truly be a nail-biter with any side having a shot at victory.

Also, because of all the claims ROM/BUL/GRE get... it makes the war weird. These three nations get full use of Bulgarian resources/industry while at war with Bulgaria. Seems unrealistic but gives them a fighting chance, I suppose. I'd rather they don't get claims and instead Germany avoids getting involved. :)

Whenever Japan and Germany go to war, I never see AOG get involved. This is also disappointing.

Egypt has claims on Suez but not Port Said. I assume this is an oversight.

...and now my game is ruined. Ukraine, thinking they are neutral while actually allied with Germany, allies with France, therefore creating a German-Syndicalist alliance. :(

Last edited:
Akira said:
How did Germany and Japan go to war? They shouldn't...
The Phillipines event chains have several possible outcomes leading to a Japanese-German war.

Two small question about this:

1. Is there a skin for Russia? I barely remember of a wonderfull one but don't have it anymore, than the downloadable file don't have any Russian skins.

2. Why is Pu-Yi in control of Manchukuo- he would probably live in the 'Qing Empire', and the Japaneses would had to find another solution to occupy the region. KMT maybe?..