• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Gosh, I have to finish my AAR (I dare not fiddle with my current settings) and update Kaiserreich+install new sprites. Phew!

Well, now my Break ends and I have got back my DD. And guess what, I have actually figured out the problem with "Error in DB". It seems like the "countries" file I included contained for some reason the counters from the Armageddon. I guess I wanted to run Armageddon without uninstalling KR and forgot to change it back.
EDIT: I've tested it. So, if anyone still has "Error in DB" problem, open "countries.csv" file and delete the lines between U19 and END, this will fix it.

The next version will be a major improvement. We may even be able to call it the first version and move out of beta status.

Not until we finish at least the skeleton of the Main Countries events + the Big War.

Last edited:
So we will get proper surrender events and post-war world-order building for every faction? (+ a gigantic one for the Swedish world conquest, right? ^^) :)

Will you guys make a Armageddon version now when the 1.1 patch has been released? pretty please :rolleyes:

So we will get proper surrender events and post-war world-order building for every faction? (+ a gigantic one for the Swedish world conquest, right? ^^

Yes, someday.

Will you guys make a Armageddon version now when the 1.1 patch has been released?
It currently works fine with Armageddon. The is no real need to make a separate Arm. version, unless we run out of Tags. At the current stages, Armageddon version will only allow Armageddon to work with KR, yet will limit the player base.

Akira said:
Yes, someday.

It currently works fine with Armageddon. The is no real need to make a separate Arm. version, unless we run out of Tags. At the current stages, Armageddon version will only allow Armageddon to work with KR, yet will limit the player base.

Forgive me, but how is the next update coming? I'm holding off downloading the mod again until it comes, so sorry for the bothering.

Beamed said:
Forgive me, but how is the next update coming? I'm holding off downloading the mod again until it comes, so sorry for the bothering.

Well, this should answer your question.

Akira said:
I'll try to release an update on July 1. If I don't release it on July 1, well, I guess there will be still a lot to do...

Ok, since everyone (including myself) went on vacation, the main event chains, planned for the update aren't finished yet. So, I release this bugfix update.The main update comes much later in July, so :

Kaiserreich Version Beta IIA *revised*

Link

Changelog:

1. Removed Transamur Skin, will be included into the next skin pack.
2. Made an effort to "germanize" AlgOstGmbh (thanks to Andromedos)
3. A bunch of flavour events for various countries
4. An option for Russia to release everyone's favourite Tannu Tuva during Railway crisis
5. Bengal and Syndicalism in Indochina, Part I (by Timotheos).*
6. A whole lot of bugfixes
7. A number of new model pics, although I didn't have time to include every pic I have.
8. New event pics for a few old events

*Part two needs serious editing so I'll postpone it until the next update. What it means is that you will be able to set up a supply chain, yet the revolution itsef will not happen.

This might not seem much(although I have fixed a hell lot of bugs, trust me), here is the list of what is being worked on:

Domestic events for Canada (by UnitedEmpireLoyalist and Kibbles )
British Federation (by Getuza)
Romanian events (by Crush3r)
Soviet events (by myself)
Central American events (by Kibbles, almost ready, need fixing)
More Mexican events (same as above)
Bengal and Indochina Part II
More Mongolian and Tuvian events (by Das Kapitalist)
Japanese events (by Kibbles and Hasagwan, although these might take long)

Sorry to trouble you, but figured somebody here might be able to help me out with a major part of my own mod. I started my own thread about it, but nobody responded.

I'm curious about these provinceless, unplayable nations, the German political parties (Fortschritt Partei, for example). I wanted to use countries like that myself, but as I have no experience with them, I don't know if there are any potential pitfalls. I would like to include a number of these nations in my games, and give them a certain technological setup. This way, instead of having a nation release a puppet (with all of their techs going with it), I could instead have the nation secede a number of provinces to the provinceless nation and have the latter release them, then break the puppet relationship, so that the new state would have all the techs of the provinceless state, as well as guaranteeing that the new state wouldn't automatically be at war with the former mother country's enemies.

Is this something that could easily be done with these unplayable Kaiserreich nations? Or would it mean that the unplayable nation is destroyed, or that it could somehow get involved in a war that could never end, since there'd be no way to annex them?

When do the next version is planned to be released? Im waiting anxiously for this to re-install it and enjoy it once more.

Also: would it be possible to include somewhere an (optional) downloadable file wich include all needed files for the technologies? It would be awesome for people (like me!) wich have instaled mods on their main HoI2 and then, loosing the original files without keeping any backup. It would prevent me to have to re-install the whole game, loosing everything i did. :(

Here is a more in-depth change log:

Code:
Link hosted by Akira.

Event Chains:
1. Bengal and Syndicalism in Indochina, Part I (Timotheos)
2. Canadian domestic events (Events written by UnitedEmpireLoyalist, Made by Kibbles)
3. More US Civil War events (Kibbles)
4. The Czechoslovak Legion (Getuza)
5. Flavour events for the US, CAL, TEX, CSA, CAN, GER, SAF, AST, PAK, PRK, ROM, ENG, FRA, ITA, 

FIN and more (Kibbles, with ideas from Andromedos and Evans)

Fixes/Improvements:
1. The Mexico AI file bug fixed. (Kibbles)
2. Liberia now revokes the USA's military access if they go to VIC or GER/CON for support 

(Kibbles)
3. Mongolia now has less of a resource problem (Kibbles)
4. John Maclean events improved (Kibbles)
5. Some old events now have new pictures (Kibbles)
6. The Reunification of Italy event now gives the right cores (Kibbles)
7. Ethiopia now has two more Victory Points (Kibbles)
8. Scandinavian events improved (Kibbles)
9. Canada/England/Denmark events improved and now have pictures (Kibbles)
10. Oppurtunistic events for Japan and Siam (Kibbles)
11. Belgian event for German Liberation now gives the correct cabinet (Kibbles)
12. Parsley War is heated up, no longer a stalemate. (Kibbles)
13. Mexican events extended and improved, but not yet 100% complete (Kibbles)
14. Mongolians now have a choice when declaring war on Xibei Man Sa (Das Kapitalist)
15. An option for Russia to release everyone's favourite Tannu Tuva during Railway crisis (Das 

Kapitalist)

GFX:
1. Removed Transamur Skin, will be included into the next skin pack. (Akira)
2. A number of new model pictures (AutovonBismark, Athi, Getuza, Andromedos and EviltheMonkey)
3. 189 event pictures made for Kaiserreich (Kibbles)

include all needed files for the technologies?
When you say technologies, do you mean all the original files? I'm trying to find a way to install the game with a free installer instead of using the JGSME, but I might have to read a tutorial on it because it looks kind of complicated. That way, it wouldnt conflict with other mods, you would have HoI2 and Kaiserreich separate.

Yes, the original files. For me it is already too late, all my copy of HoI2 are changed...

The best solution for you would be than this would work as CORE, creating a new icon and don't replacing anithing. But considering its very complicated, for me just the original tech files would at least allow to the copy i plan to make for Kaiserreich to be playable (Can't play this with Mod34 tech tree..)