• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Finally got it working with JGSME. I got two questions:

1) Playin germans, why I have only 132/155 IC?
2) Game works, but I got an "Error in DB" when i launced the game. What is it?

Are there any events for the Portuguese cede their African possessions to Mittelafrika if they lose the war with them yet?
Sorry about that. I got side tracked while I was writing the events. They'll be in the next version.

Playin germans, why I have only 132/155 IC?
Your either low on resources, your dissent is too high or you have some bad ministers.

I have got a problem now:I installed SKIF yesterday,when the game started loading Wacht am Rhein was playing,but when I started playing the game as Germany,there was no music!
Its easy to add music to your game. Just go into the music folder, place whatever music you want in and type the name of the songs in the notepads and push enter for every song.

If you want to find out why the songs arent playing, check your notepads. If theres a # in front of all the songs, delete the #. If the .txt notepads are empty, type the names of the songs in them.

Lord Finnish said:
1) Playin germans, why I have only 132/155 IC?

Authoritarian Democrat is still a democracy - you're suffering your democratic peacetime IC loss :)

Evans said:
Authoritarian Democrat is still a democracy - you're suffering your democratic peacetime IC loss :)

It's actually the equivalent of Paternal Autocrat in vanilla - however, I gave Germany a seperate coded peacetime IC penalty (10-20% IIRC) to make it a bit less massively powerful in relation to the rest of the world.

edit: nvm events kicked in that I did not see

Was originally about Russian army :)

Last edited:
Must say...no event line I've ever experienced is as great as the Russian events - from the Trans-Siberian Rail crisis, to intervention activities in regards to religious groups in surrounding nations...now embroiled in wars with Mongolia, Georgia and Poland...forces stretched thin, enemies closing around...the new Tsarist regime will emerge. More powerful than ever.

Very neat to see UoB commence landings in Sweden during the Swede-Norway Syndicalist spat.

BTW, is there some sort of Bitter-Peace event?

A few problems I experienced:
- Mongolia gets no notification about the ethnic skirmishes. It wouldbe usefull, i had to march my troops from the russian border
- The UoB-Canada war seems to kick in nicely, but no real action took place for over half a year
- In the Austria-Hungarian war, Austria sometimes gets the hungarian texted events for Bohemias cooperation.
- Same as above, after Hungary dies, Croatia just gets free. Is there any event that ties them somewhere (or get me the chance to austrify them?)
- Both A-H main states lack starting manpower. I have over 100 IC as Austria, but only 80MP. A boost of 200 MP should do the trick (or 50 for Galicia, 50 for Bosnia, 100 from hungarian collaborators after the annexations)
- Soviet Russia research still freezes up, wich is a pity considering the nice core and army events:) (in one AAR, someone managed to fix this, but i dont remember where)

Otherwise, this mod has been great, and is even better now.

- Mongolia gets no notification about the ethnic skirmishes. It wouldbe usefull, i had to march my troops from the russian border
Yeah, I guess that would be helpful. Even if you dont have a choice in the event, it'll let you know you may be going to war in the south soon.

- The UoB-Canada war seems to kick in nicely, but no real action took place for over half a year
I think the problem, its in the AI files which I havent touched yet. I'll look into it today and see what I can do.

- In the Austria-Hungarian war, Austria sometimes gets the hungarian texted events for Bohemias cooperation.
Did you inherit Hungary? If you did, I'll find the event where you inherit and add a sleepevent to all of Hungary's events.

Is their currently a Armageddon version available to download?
Someone may be working on it, I'm not sure. I think we decided to hold off on an Armageddon version till Armageddon is fixed.

BTW, is there some sort of Bitter-Peace event?
The Surrender/Peace Events will be sketched out and completed for the next version. Its being discussed now.

Inheriting Hungary? No, I always go to war with them.

Aslo, I did not have the opportunity to play till 1940, but is there and indian war? All states eeem to have millitary events, but as far as 1938.03.30, nothing happened. I hope, yet.

Last edited:
Herbert West said:
Inheriting Hungary? No, I always go to war with them.

Aslo, I did not have the opportunity to play till 1940, but is there and indian war? All states eeem to have millitary events, but as far as 1938.03.30, nothing happened. I hope, yet.

I believe I included events about indian war, you should wait until 1939.

In my game the events for Siberian railway and integration of Primorsk never fired. I played as USSR.

I downlaoded syndicalist music files without downloading the game itself; but when I tried to download the mod, it said that I exceeded my limit.

Any ideas?

Is this mod playable and in a good state. Which countries are the most complete? Thank you for your input. If you could recommend a country that would most demonstrate what this mod is about and has some pretty good flavor events, please do.

Um, every time I try to launch the game, I get 'Error in DB'.

Mind telling me why, and how to fix it?