• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm still trying to figure out how to solve the problem, I'm getting the same thing. Have no idea how it was released when nobody even tested it. I'm going to try to replace one folder at the time and see which one is causing the problem.

I've got it, and it only took an hour. Your game has to be patched to V1.2. If it is, enable the mod. Kaiserreich IIa should be in the mods folder which should be in the directory. Once enabled, the problem is in the DB folder. Copy these three files from the last or an older version of Kaiserreich:

Copy of Province
Country
Credits

Paste those three files into your DB folder, overwrite and that should do it. Hope you enjoy the mod and I hope the new Version was worth all this trouble.

Kibbles said:
I've got it, and it only took an hour. Your game has to be patched to V1.2. If it is, enable the mod. Kaiserreich IIa should be in the mods folder which should be in the directory. Once enabled, the problem is in the DB folder. Copy these three files from the last or an older version of Kaiserreich:

Copy of Province
Country
Credits

Paste those three files into your DB folder, overwrite and that should do it. Hope you enjoy the mod and I hope the new Version was worth all this trouble.
Thank you very much!
But what if I would like to play another mod?Will it make errors if I play other mods when I pasted the folders from Kaiserreich to vanilla folders?
Also,for what do the realnames.xls and the Kaiserreich icon serve?AFAIK,Kaiserreich doesn't use any icons.

Yeah, the real names I think is some notes Akira was keeping and the icon, maybe we'll use it someday. Disabling the mod wont cause any problems with other mods, and if you want to be able to activate the mod when you want without having to copy/paste the correction, just do the same for the Kaiserreich IIa folder. Make the corrections there too.

Is it necessary to be 1.2,or can I still play in 1.3a?
Also,does this mean that the Kaiserreich db files are bugged,and have to be overwritten by some files from older versions of Kaiserreich?

Try without, or make you own file called credits in DB and just type your own name, its not important. And I dont know about the 1.3/1.2 thing. Check the Kaiserreich forums, its in my signature. Somebody there will know. Ask any questions you have there, it'll get answered a lot faster.

I'm still trying to figure out how to solve the problem, I'm getting the same thing. Have no idea how it was released when nobody even tested it. I'm going to try to replace one folder at the time and see which one is causing the problem.

You never test anything you post! I always have to spend hours correcting your events and stuff!

Anyway, the version worked fine for me, I might have screwed up the packing OR the reason might be in the setup I had. I used Russian DD, patched with english 1.3 and installed Armageddon over it. It might have caused some weirdness somehow.

Not blaming you, just relax. I do test my own events when I'm done with them. You dont need to fix/test my events, just ask me to if you're going to put them in the next version.

Kaiserreich works now!Thanks,Kibbles!
Could someone please post a link to a post in which it is explained why are all those German political parties with no land threated like countries?Is it possible for them to come to power by some events?
Also,are there any events moving the German policy sliders,or event reducing dissent (after the Berlin market crash)?

The German Set-Up is going to be incredible, really if you thought Kaiserreich was good, the best is yet to come. Sarmatia hasn't had the time to do it, but what it is is that each of those coutries are actually political parties or organizations, each of them is independent and has a chance to take over. They can have relations with other countries, decide policies, make changes in leadership and everything, but the choices that you make will either strengthen or hurt them, this is kept track of with manpower. Sarmy explains it much better himself, heres a link to his thread.

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Kaiserreich/index.php?showtopic=30&st=0

And I was more than happy to help.

Kibbles said:
The German Set-Up is going to be incredible, really if you thought Kaiserreich was good, the best is yet to come. Sarmatia hasn't had the time to do it, but what it is is that each of those coutries are actually political parties or organizations, each of them is independent and has a chance to take over. They can have relations with other countries, decide policies, make changes in leadership and everything, but the choices that you make will either strengthen or hurt them, this is kept track of with manpower. Sarmy explains it much better himself, heres a link to his thread.
I tried to do some domestic setup events for Germany, but Sarm wouldn´t let me. :(

I tried to do some domestic setup events for Germany, but Sarm wouldn´t let me

Well, you should have discussed your events before making them and not being so stubborn. I did use 1 German event made by you though. You can always come back and help, being more cooperative this time.

For Zucker

Last edited:
I have got a problem now:I installed SKIF yesterday,when the game started loading Wacht am Rhein was playing,but when I started playing the game as Germany,there was no music!SFX and Music volume were both at 99.All other sounds were playing,but not the music.BTW,are you planning to make something similar like the syndicalist music pack add-on,but with German songs in the future?

I'm not expert at JGSME thigns, I always end up with a screwed HoI2. Is it possible to instal Kaiserreich by simply overwriting old DD files with new Kaiser files? I don't want to risk my Vanilla game.

The Great Duck said:
I have got a problem now:I installed SKIF yesterday,when the game started loading Wacht am Rhein was playing,but when I started playing the game as Germany,there was no music!
I have encountered something like this before, but I don't see how SKIF could affect it. I have SKIF and it works fine. I think the music stops if you wait too long a certain point...