+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 429 FirstFirst ... 37 62 87 112 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 162 187 212 237 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 8569

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

Eternal leader of all Ducks The Great Duck's Avatar

I think there is a program called Getright on the internet which allows you to continue broken downloads.Try finding it by Google.
    LONG LIVE CROATIA
    Nationality: Croat
    Religion: Agnostic/Catholic
    Ideology: Conservative
    Issues: Moralism/Jingoism
    Mods and projects that need your attention:Modern Day Scenario-Cold War-Kaiserreich-1914-Mod33-E3 Project-Whites and Reds-Arms and Amistice
    Support the Unified HoI3 historical mod initiative!-Wote for my AAR in the HOI3 AAR contest!
    Me on Youtube
    The new leader of mankind!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Duck
    I think there is a program called Getright on the internet which allows you to continue broken downloads.Try finding it by Google.
    It unfortunately doesn't work with Rapidshare, which generates a unique download every time.

If anyone wants to host the files somewhere else, they can and I'll put a link on the first page. A torrent probably isn't possible, as I think discussions or use of P2P programmes are against forum rules.

Since I am a bit new to this mod,what country do you recommend to play first?
    LONG LIVE CROATIA
    Mods and projects that need your attention:Modern Day Scenario-Cold War-Kaiserreich-1914-Mod33-E3 Project-Whites and Reds-Arms and Amistice
    Support the Unified HoI3 historical mod initiative!-Wote for my AAR in the HOI3 AAR contest!
    Me on Youtube

I get some message:Excel file not found.
    Is it because of 1.3a or what?
    LONG LIVE CROATIA
    Me on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatia1871
    It unfortunately doesn't work with Rapidshare, which generates a unique download every time.

If anyone wants to host the files somewhere else, they can and I'll put a link on the first page. A torrent probably isn't possible, as I think discussions or use of P2P programmes are against forum rules.
    I don't think so. P2P programs aren't illegal by themselves. What's illegal is using them to download copyrighted stuff.

For an example of legal use of P2P, look at http://www.gameupdates.org/. There you can download patches and stuff for games using bittorrent. It's extremely handy for me, because of my irregular internet connection.

I very seriously doubt it'd be a problem, since there's nothing illegal to it. It's just a torrent download for a mod.

Again, I would very very much appreciate this.

Now I am getting some "error in db message".
    I tried to delete the MOD folder,but for some reason I can not!
    Is it because of All the Russias?
    LONG LIVE CROATIA
    Me on Youtube

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by tric
    I don't think so. P2P programs aren't illegal by themselves. What's illegal is using them to download copyrighted stuff.

For an example of legal use of P2P, look at http://www.gameupdates.org/. There you can download patches and stuff for games using bittorrent. It's extremely handy for me, because of my irregular internet connection.

I very seriously doubt it'd be a problem, since there's nothing illegal to it. It's just a torrent download for a mod.

Again, I would very very much appreciate this.
    Yep, I know, but it's still in the forum rules, and I'd prefer to be safe:

15. You will not post messages that offer or discuss pirated software/media/links to other such sites that offer it or discuss p2p sites/methods.

500k club

Possibly - here's my suggestions:

Deactivate all mods using JSGME and see if a vanilla game of HOI2 using the 1936 scenario loads up properly.

If HOI2 doesn't load up, then reinstall everything and try again.
    If HOI2 does load up, then there's something wrong with the download, so re-download and try again.

For some reason,I can not delete the gfx/event pictures folder,although I deleted all files in it,and when trying to uninstall,I get some error message.
    I deleted the files manually and moved the MODs to desktop,I deleted DD from the windows registry,and the game installation still thinks DD is installed!
    LONG LIVE CROATIA
    Me on Youtube

Well... It wouldn't really be discussing methods. You'd just have to post a link to a torrent for the mod. That's all.

I'm gonna go see if there's an admin or someone to talk to about this.

Edit: message sent. Now we'll see what they say.
    Last edited by tric; 12-05-2007 at 18:35.

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Since I am a bit new to this mod,what country do you recommend to play first?
    I suggest the Ottoman Empire. It was the first one I played and I consider it quite fun to play as well.
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

Will this work with 1.3?For some reason I am getting errors when trying to install 1.3a over 1.3,and I get a message:"An error in the db" when I try to play the game.How can I fix it?
    LONG LIVE CROATIA
    Me on Youtube

Will this work with 1.3?For some reason I am getting errors when trying to install 1.3a over 1.3,and I get a message:"An error in the db" when I try to play the game.How can I fix it?
    You'll have to remove Kaiserreich completely before installing 1.3a
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

Do I need to delete it or is moving the Kaiserreich files out of the DD folders enough?
    LONG LIVE CROATIA
    Me on Youtube

Do I need to delete it or is moving the Kaiserreich files out of the DD folders enough?
    The "delete" option in JGSME was enough for me.
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesRome GoldRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Heres an alternate link for anyone having trouble with Rapidshare. Credit to BobDinosaur for hosting.

Heres a link for a download that will correct the Mexico.ai bugs. Just replace the Mexico.txt file in DB/events/Kaiserreich with this.
    Steam: Sammut

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossThe Kings CrusadeEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Pride of NationsEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I got this error too, not entirely sure why. Reorganising folders and disabling then reenabling the mod seemed to work. Bit of a mystery really...
    Revanche, A French AAR of The Great War (1914-1919) (Finished, Weekly AAR Showcase, 9th Jan '06)

President Petrov Basil Ivanovich of Kraszakistan (KLD)

What if Germany had won the Great War? Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Quote Originally Posted by Evans
    I got this error too, not entirely sure why. Reorganising folders and disabling then reenabling the mod seemed to work. Bit of a mystery really...
    How did you reorganize the folders?Tell me,so I can fix it,please.
    LONG LIVE CROATIA
    Me on Youtube

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesRome GoldRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

I'm still trying to figure out how to solve the problem, I'm getting the same thing. Have no idea how it was released when nobody even tested it. I'm going to try to replace one folder at the time and see which one is causing the problem.

I've got it, and it only took an hour. Your game has to be patched to V1.2. If it is, enable the mod. Kaiserreich IIa should be in the mods folder which should be in the directory. Once enabled, the problem is in the DB folder. Copy these three files from the last or an older version of Kaiserreich:

Copy of Province
    Country
    Credits

Paste those three files into your DB folder, overwrite and that should do it. Hope you enjoy the mod and I hope the new Version was worth all this trouble.

+ Reply to Thread