• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think it's better to beta until a v1.0 can come out. Beta II sounds better than v0.1

LL21 said:
I was wondering,what do you need to do to release 0.1 v of mod,since it's still in Beta phase,and it's almost fully completed.I mean you have AI,map,events etc... :confused:

Well, we still need a lot of event chains, especially for the Big Wars, some of currently included chains are incomplete or need fixing
; we still lack some ai files, we are making a new tech tree...
A good mod is not just about map, it's about the essence.

Akira said:
Well, we still need a lot of event chains, especially for the Big Wars, some of currently included chains are incomplete or need fixing
; we still lack some ai files, we are making a new tech tree...
A good mod is not just about map, it's about the essence.

I didn't thought it's just about map :p
But your mod is excellent,really,one of finest for HoI2

We have AI files for most of the major countries, but I'm going to have AI files for all the countries out for the next version. We'll start fleshing out all the possible World War sceanrios soon, there are still some resource problems for small countries, ministers needing pictures and some event ideas that still need completion. I think after the next version we can move the mod out of beta stage.

And what about the carlist Spain events that i prupossed? Think on them, i think it is a good idea

An if i remember well, some (ingame) ministers from Carlist spain werer also habsburgs, what about Austria helping them?

I suck at anything dealing with installing mods so can any one give me a step by step thing on how to install this mod into the game?

My apologies if this is the "Where is Rommel?" of the mod, but my Kaiserreich didn't come with any scenario files. Everything else is apparently intact, near as I can tell.

I downloaded the Beta_II for 1.2, if that helps any.

P.S. If 1.3a Kaiserreich is ready, I can just start over, if that'll fix it.

Thistletooth said:
My apologies if this is the "Where is Rommel?" of the mod, but my Kaiserreich didn't come with any scenario files. Everything else is apparently intact, near as I can tell.

I downloaded the Beta_II for 1.2, if that helps any.

P.S. If 1.3a Kaiserreich is ready, I can just start over, if that'll fix it.

That shouldn't happen. Try downloading again and see if it works.

For some reason, all the countries have their original names. (Ex.: That Southwest Indian nation is called People's Republic of Korea, Don-Kuban Union is called Trans-Ural Republic.)
Can anyone pass me the correct World_names file? I'm also experiencing the same problems with All The Russias.

Very good mod,by the way,ifI haven'tposted here already.

For some reason, all the countries have their original names.
Alright, one of the things you may be doing is you have to pick the Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Welterkrieg Scenario at the bottom with the battle scenariors, not the GC. Another might be that you installed a patch after you installed the mod. Hope that helps, I know thats two causes.

Kibbles said:
Alright, one of the things you may be doing is you have to pick the Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Welterkrieg Scenario at the bottom with the battle scenariors, not the GC. Another might be that you installed a patch after you installed the mod. Hope that helps, I know thats two causes.
I pick the Welterkrieg Scenario, and the names are still there... I've been shoving those files around in the MODS folder (It's been the same folder too) for a few months now... Gotta re-download many mods... Turtledove, Southern Road to DD, Byzantine, an A-H mod, and this one... Poor PC. :(