+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 429 FirstFirst ... 28 53 78 103 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 153 178 203 228 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 8569

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Today is the day of days!!
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

Yes yes, second version, cant wait.

Crusader Kings IIEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionSword of the Stars II
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWarlock 2: The ExiledCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

on Babylon5 plotting the libaration of Earth
    Already past midday CET. What's up? We are waiting SO hard .
    Just introduce a woman, - Conspiracies succeed; - Of soldiers or their weapons, - There really is no need. - They fought their bloody battles, - And doughty deeds were done; - but in a garden summer house - The victory was won.
    Romance of the 3 Kingdoms.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossThe Kings CrusadeEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Pride of NationsEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Remember half our mod team is incapacitated through business (Sarmy) or stupidty (me, and just me, for installing Epsilon without having the discs to re-install basic DD) - this is mostly proceding atm under the effort of Akira who's integrating an awful lot of material, old and new.
    Revanche, A French AAR of The Great War (1914-1919) (Finished, Weekly AAR Showcase, 9th Jan '06)

President Petrov Basil Ivanovich of Kraszakistan (KLD)

What if Germany had won the Great War? Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Quote Originally Posted by Evans
    Remember half our mod team is incapacitated through business (Sarmy) or stupidty (me, and just me, for installing Epsilon without having the discs to re-install basic DD) - this is mostly proceding atm under the effort of Akira who's integrating an awful lot of material, old and new.
    So what are youre saying? It won't be released today?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlemishDuck
    So what are youre saying? It won't be released today?
    It all depends on Akira, who has assembled and tested the files - I believe he is operating on Western Russian time.

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatia1871
    It all depends on Akira, who has assembled and tested the files - I believe he is operating on Western Russian time.
    Fingers crossed!
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

Akira be praised! it's been released!

HoI Anthology

in a panther tank in the south of holland beeing stuck in the mud
    so were is it then ??
    commander of the dutch ghost panzer division

fan of mod 33

For now on Subforum
    Former integrator of Kaiserreich
    Occasional contributer to Hegemonia mod
    Custom SKIF pack for Armageddon scenario nations
    Version 0.52
    Former contributor to the IEGIP

HoI Anthology

in a panther tank in the south of holland beeing stuck in the mud
    thanks
    commander of the dutch ghost panzer division

fan of mod 33

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossThe Kings CrusadeEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Pride of NationsEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Akira is the hero of the Kaiserreich
    Revanche, A French AAR of The Great War (1914-1919) (Finished, Weekly AAR Showcase, 9th Jan '06)

President Petrov Basil Ivanovich of Kraszakistan (KLD)

What if Germany had won the Great War? Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourHearts of Iron III

Quote Originally Posted by Evans
    Akira is the hero of the Kaiserreich
    HI all. I just tried using this with DD 1.3a. It seemed to go OK but, when I tried to play Russia the Air tech tree was filled with unknown string wanteds and a couple of the other trees arrows from tech to tech were messed up. When I extracted the rar folder to DD it all ended up there in a folder. I know there has to be a Mods folder in the DD folder so I moved the mods folder out of the "Keiserreich" folder along with Jsmge to the DD folder. I then ran Jsgme and put the Beta 1B mod over. It seemed to go OK except for the problems mentioned. Has anyone else got it to work OK yet? Any ideas what I did wrong and how to fix it? Thanks I did not try using DD 1.2.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesRome GoldRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Any ideas what I did wrong and how to fix it?
    Alright, try uninstalling the mod, there should be a folder in the doomsday folder called MODS in all caps. In it goes Kaiserreich Beta Ib. The JGSME goes outside in the Doomsday folder, use the program and put the Ib in the right side and play. Once you play, don't pick the GC campaign, theres a campaign at the bottom down by the battle scenarios called "Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Welterkrieg". Hope that fixes the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibbles
    Alright, try uninstalling the mod, there should be a folder in the doomsday folder called MODS in all caps. In it goes Kaiserreich Beta Ib. The JGSME goes outside in the Doomsday folder, use the program and put the Ib in the right side and play. Once you play, don't pick the GC campaign, theres a campaign at the bottom down by the battle scenarios called "Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Welterkrieg". Hope that fixes the problem.
    Kibbles thanks for the reply. I responded at the dev forum as well. I dumped the old install and redownloaded it from RS. I installed per your instructions and got the same result. I get the KR scenario. I like the new opening screen for Russia and the new OOB with the 20% strength units but, the tech screens are still messed up as before. I used a new install of DD. Any other ideas, thanks?

Quote Originally Posted by delanonne
    Kibbles thanks for the reply. I responded at the dev forum as well. I dumped the old install and redownloaded it from RS. I installed per your instructions and got the same result. I get the KR scenario. I like the new opening screen for Russia and the new OOB with the 20% strength units but, the tech screens are still messed up as before. I used a new install of DD. Any other ideas, thanks?
    Thanks all I finally got it by deleting the entire DD folder and doing everything for the 3rd time. There must have been something left over in the folder from an old mod. I had just did a repair and upgrade to DD 1.3a. All is fine now and the Iceland war is pretty cool. Thanks again.

Crusader Kings IIEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionSword of the Stars II
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWarlock 2: The ExiledCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic

Do you guys appreciate constructive criticism, even when it's coming from people who just download your hard work while being too lazy to program themselves ?
    I just downloaded your mod for the 1st time and would like to give feedback if/when i run into things that need to be fixed/changed.
    Just introduce a woman, - Conspiracies succeed; - Of soldiers or their weapons, - There really is no need. - They fought their bloody battles, - And doughty deeds were done; - but in a garden summer house - The victory was won.

Quote Originally Posted by Neroon
    Do you guys appreciate constructive criticism, even when it's coming from people who just download your hard work while being too lazy to program themselves ?
    I just downloaded your mod for the 1st time and would like to give feedback if/when i run into things that need to be fixed/changed.
    Excellent! We always need folks like you . Just head over to the forums and look at all the bugs that have been discovered first. Then, if you find anything new, we'd be glad to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Das Kapitalist
    Excellent! We always need folks like you . Just head over to the forums and look at all the bugs that have been discovered first. Then, if you find anything new, we'd be glad to know.
    Ok so here it goes. For reference i'm playing Kaiserreich on Doomsday 1.3a as Germany.
    &
    Some of the "bugs" listed here might be intentional on your part, but i'll list them anyway, just in case.

1. My allies constantly give me massive expeditionary forces and then recall them the same day. Even after fighting is over. (Balkan war im my case)

2. I don't know how but i'm somehow getting LOTS of divisions from my allies. NOT as expeditionary forces, but complete transfer. I have auto-trade on so for some weird reason they might be selling them to me. Not sure though - could also be en exp-force bug.

3. Why does Germany not start allied with it's puppets of Mittelafrika and AlgOstasien GmbH?

4. The "AlgOstasien GmbH" should be "AlgOstasien AG". Under German law both are stock companies, with GmbH having less in the way of oversight regulations (no "Aufsichtsrat" oversight commitee and less rules for annual accounting reports, etc.). Because of that there is an upper limit on how big a GmbH may be. I don't know the limit back in the 1930's, but it was always kept small enough that only small and medium size businesses qualify. The AlgOstasien company should have hit through the roof of that one from day one, given it's massive holdings in China and would definetly have been founded as an AG right from the start.

5. Some of my allies don't do any research (and others where i just cannot see it probably not either). In my current game they're: Flandern-Wallionien, the Baltic Duchy & Weissruthenien.

6. That "weird German B" (quote from your Kaissereich Forum) is not a b at all. Its a "sharp s". If you cannot get it to display correctly use a double "ss". IE "Fusstruppen" not "Fubtruppen"

7. Göring is both Head of State of Mittelafrika and also one of my Airforce leaders.

8. After war broke out between them the American Union State overrran the USA withing a few weeks even though the US still had twice the American Union State's IC.

9. IMO Germany should not have "Sealane interdiction" as it's naval doctine path, but one of the other two given it's large colonial empire and lots of trade lanes. Completly different from OTL's sitation in WW2. (Agree with the Land Doctrine path BTW).

10. For the Japanese intervention in the Phillipines letting them have it should be option a for Germany IMO. With stopping them giving dissent and letting them have it giving none. To relect OTL's Allies reluctance of going to war over far-away problems. The same mindset would be in this timelines victorious Germany i think.

Thats all for now . Currently i'm just got into 1938. Will post again as things come up.

Quote Originally Posted by Neroon
    6. That "weird German B" (quote from your Kaissereich Forum) is not a b at all. Its a "sharp s". If you cannot get it to display correctly use a double "ss". IE "Fusstruppen" not "Fubtruppen"
    How can i make my keyboard to display German 'ss'.Does anybody know

+ Reply to Thread