• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Does anyone have a link for Kaiserrech IA for vanilla hoi2? Link on sub forum for IA seems to be broken. I guess IB is only for DD?

Armfeldt said:
Does anyone have a link for Kaiserrech IA for vanilla hoi2? Link on sub forum for IA seems to be broken. I guess IB is only for DD?

yeah, to keep up with the times, Sarmy decided to bring the mod in a doomsday direction, thus bringing about v 1.b. The next beta (which will be released on April 1st) will also follow this trend and be for doomsday.

Das Kapitalist said:
yeah, to keep up with the times, Sarmy decided to bring the mod in a doomsday direction, thus bringing about v 1.b. The next beta (which will be released on April 1st) will also follow this trend and be for doomsday.

1st of april yeah right nice try ;)

Dutch Rommel said:
1st of april yeah right nice try ;)
No! You'll jinx it!

Basically, I can release the new version today, I have enough material already. But some stuff needs a few more days to be finished and I need some major testing to be done.
And besides, April 1st is a special city-holiday where I live, it's gonna be a bit symbolic.

Akira said:
Basically, I can release the new version today, I have enough material already. But some stuff needs a few more days to be finished and I need some major testing to be done.
And besides, April 1st is a special city-holiday where I live, it's gonna be a bit symbolic.
*gasp*It's for real!

Armfeldt said:

At least with IA, and perhaps IB, too, the only thing you actually need to do is get rid of the "Spying & Espionage" parts of the AI files.

Wow, now this I call an interesting situation.

Gentlemen, place your bet: Who will end victorious, in the battle for continental Europe? The Syndicalist juggernaut? The sneaky Entente? Or will the central powers have an astonishing comeback?

For which version of Doomsday will the next release be? 1.2 1.3 or 1.3a ?