• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Evans said:
Shouldn't have said that Kapitalist, the hounds may start baying at the scent of fresh blood, especially if it takes longer... ;)
I'll be good, I promise :)

Well there is a forum outside of Paradox forums... link is in my signature

Could someone post the syndicalist symbol? I could use it in a flag.

my.php

Here you go.

Hello,by playing the mod some time ago i noticed some minor "name" problems for Bulgaria,so as being bulgarian i quickly invented apropriate names for the armies and divisions(those being in Solun,Edessa,Pristina and Nis).
There was another problem with a romanian navy in Dobrudja(Constanta) which shouldn`t be there i modified the file and remove it.

I would also like to share my ideas on the balkan events.In case of bulgarian succes,Bulgaria should annex Northern Dobrudja from Romania(they were about to do it in ww1 by completely occupying the province with the approval of the CP)and become a national province,all other occupied territories form Serbia,Greece and Romania should be returned(something like the events after Germany`s defeat in vanilla HOI2 when automaticly countries are recreated)

The chance for Germany backing up Bulgaria should be increased after all Germany,Turkey and Austro-Hungry would not tolerate changes in the status quo so easily,besides Bulgaria is on crossroad so it is important for the Reich.I think there was a major railway from Ger to Arabic peninsula which supplied the Kaiserreich with rare resources during ww1 so a complete annihilation of Bularia and unrealistic claims by Romania,Serbia or Greece (for god sake:"the whole danubian valley...") would never occur,none of the Great powers is going to tolerate this.I propose this:

Romania claims: Dobrudja all other territory claimes would not be rightfull(no reason)
Srbia:Nis,Pristina,Skopie,Stip
Greece:Kavala,Solun,Edessa

I also think that being a victor in the great war,Bulgaria should have developped just a bit stronger(+4 IC)economy and better tech teams.After all we talk about 18 years of peacefull developpment with stong economic relations with Austro-Hungary and the Reich and ofcorse the war reparations from other countries.

I made a concept for bulgarian tech teams(don`t worry they are not patriotic so you`re not going to see super advanced tech teams)so if Sarmatia(or someone else from the team is interested i will send him the files correcting the army and division names as well as the modified tech teams,hopefully seeing them in the next version.

ps: pls remove the IC from provinces which do not produce any resources cause it doesn`t make sence(example Kavala 3 ic.Instead allocate it to Solun or Dobrudja)

Decrease the bulgarian navy.Bulgarians never were a sea nation so it would be a waste of military budget for Bulgaria!Instead add 2-4 fighter squadrons

Last edited:
I think we did have reasons for the expanded Bulgarian navy. Firstly they gained some ships from the defeated powers after the Great War. Secondly, regaining access to the Aegean after the war would potentially stimulate some growth and thirdly there was an issue of pride and prestige - most notably resulting in a rather top-heavy fleet as a result of a desire for big battleships.

Still, if you believe any of this would be impossible then just say so. Its not like anything finalised.

I liked the Bulgarian Navy. It gave my Ottoman admirals some experience while I moved over Romania, Bulgaria and Serbia.

patriot1 said:
I guess no one is interested in what i wrote...

Just didn't see it :)

If you'd like to post the info up on our forum that'd be great, otherwise PM me or Sarmatia about it :) - We're always on the lookout for OOB revisions, tech teams etc.

Evans said:
Just didn't see it :)

If you'd like to post the info up on our forum that'd be great, otherwise PM me or Sarmatia about it :) - We're always on the lookout for OOB revisions, tech teams etc.
Well, for that extent, Ottomans really, I mean really need at least couple of lt. generals. Don't know if it's plausible, but it sure would ease the pain.

Dutch Rommel said:
is it also posible to copy the files in to the dd directory so i can work without jgsme ??

If you put them in the right place - I'd just use JGSME :)

Evans said:
If you put them in the right place - I'd just use JGSME :)

every mod accept for the HTSA didn't work normaly with JGSME, With kaiserreich it faild so many times i think this is the last time i'll try to get this mod working.

Dutch Rommel said:
every mod accept for the HTSA didn't work normaly with JGSME, With kaiserreich it faild so many times i think this is the last time i'll try to get this mod working.

and again ddl help caused a problem in ddl draw does anybody has any idea how this can besolved searched the game filles for this program but couldn't find it :confused: it also happens with jgsme in use so i think its your mod causing problems it occures when i selected a country and want to start a campaign somebody got any advice ?

Did you select the "Kaiserreich" Scenario, at the bottom of the scenario list? This is the ONLY scenario that will work properly, all other scenarios will either crash or behave very strange.

Say_my_name said:
Did you select the "Kaiserreich" Scenario, at the bottom of the scenario list? This is the ONLY scenario that will work properly, all other scenarios will either crash or behave very strange.

of course i did i may be dutch but still not a retard ;)