• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are the files for the Mod being hosted by anything other than Rapidshare? I am having some problems with it downloading for me.

I am very pleased to announce the newest Kaiserreich AAR!

I want to thank everyone who helped make this amazing Mod, the work you guys (especially Sarmatia1871) put into is unparalled! I can't say enough about it!

Comments on a great MOD

Hi all. I just finished reading the whole 115 pages and boy am I tired. I have played several games as Russia, USA and now the Kazakhs. The Russia game went well with my taking out the Don Kossaks and Georgia who Dowed me for some reason. I thought I was pretty hot until the Japanese attacked me while I was still at war. Sneaky AI. I had a very hard time with them. I had a better army but, they had a much bigger one. After my production kicked in I was able to get a white peace from them. A very good game. I just finished off a game as USA who got lucky after the election when only Huey and his buddies left the US. I had a hell of of fight with them but my better IC eventually did the trick. These two were with HOI2. The current one is with DD which works just fine. I had a hell of a time with the Turkestanis. They have a bigger army when they dowed me. I finally got them to give me peace and half of their country. I got lucky. They could have creamed me. Anyway I love this MOD and am looking forward to the next version. I will be in China for a month so maybe a late Christmas present when I get home. All of you guys have done a great job and Sarmy has been the genius behind it all. Thanks again.
Kev :D

I just finished reading the whole 115 pages and boy am I tired.

I'm not surprised. All 115 pages! Impressive dedication.

Those games sound fun. I've never tried the Kazakhs before (in either ATR or Kaiserreich) but I may just be inspired to try them now myself.

Anyway I love this MOD and am looking forward to the next version.

Indeed. Any estimates on when yet Sarmatia?

Timotheos said:

Seconded!

Some (minor) things I noticed in my recent games that probably should be changed/corrected:

Galicia (forgot in-game name) lacks unit names meaning all the units are Gold Coast whatever. Also in my last game, I noticed after checking the status of the various Austro-Hungarian puppets, Bohemia had built several naval TP's though it was still landlocked.

Also, Austria lacks any starting naval techs meaning it can't build any ships at the begining of the game. It also lacks convoys to supply Kefalonia which means the garrison on the island dies after running out of supplies. Its naval leaders could be expanded as well (I'm pretty sure I remember Austria being light on them though I could be wrong)

Like I said, pretty minor things that I noticed, please keep up the good work!

Timotheos said:

No estimates yet as things are extremely busy at my end at the moment (eg. need to get a draft of my thesis written by January, have teaching to do, and am applying for real jobs while managing the neccessary networking - :eek: ), so not much in the way of the extended periods of time needed for modding.

Having said that, there are some new files that definitely need further testing out by people (eg. German AI and Russian army), so if someone can give me a site where I can upload very small files easily (without loads of advertising appearing), or work out how to post attachments in the subforum, I'll put these up.

Sarmatia1871 said:
No estimates yet as things are extremely busy at my end at the moment (eg. need to get a draft of my thesis written by January, have teaching to do, and am applying for real jobs while managing the neccessary networking - :eek: ), so not much in the way of the extended periods of time needed for modding.

Having said that, there are some new files that definitely need further testing out by people (eg. German AI and Russian army), so if someone can give me a site where I can upload very small files easily (without loads of advertising appearing), or work out how to post attachments in the subforum, I'll put these up.
Send them to me at shmontoya at gmail dot com. I'll post them.

Or, use filefront.

The_Kipper said:
Two UK's kinda? What other one comes up?

Well, there's Canada and the UoB (Union of Britain) which is kind of like two UKs.

This mod is awesome!

I have one problem though... I can't download the syndicalist music and the skins... it says rapidshare deleted them or something.

no need to worry,just unzip the files into your hoi2 directory,they will come in a moddir,so you can easly activate,and de activate the mod files whenever you want nothing complicated.really.

Why does Canada have eight carriers? I know the timeline hasn't been explained but I just don't believe that they would have the resources, manpower or money to build the navy they have.

Just south the US is so financially burdened that a civil war breaks out and changes the structure of governement.

At least it's different. As the Reich I destroyed the Royal Navy. Japan and US have decent ones but the Canucks are nearly my equal and exceed my carrier strength! I'm looking for a little timeline explanation. Thanks in advance.

They have the remains of the British Royal Navy, as far as I remember.