• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
rob nikada! said:
its not for doomsday :(

Nope, the current version actually works with Doomsday, so that wouldn't be a problem - from what you're describing, it looks like you're selecting the wrong scenario: you need to select the Kaiserreich scenario with the new picture at the bottom of the list.

Also, many thanks to everyone for the positive feedback - most of the suggestions above are actually being planned for the next version or in development...

From my post at the bottom of the last page...

Sarmatia1871 said:
Nope, the current version actually works with Doomsday, so that wouldn't be a problem - from what you're describing, it looks like you're selecting the wrong scenario: you need to select the Kaiserreich scenario with the new picture at the bottom of the list.

Sarmatia1871 said:
From my post at the bottom of the last page...
You should probably edit that onto your first post and put it into the readme.

Yacob88 said:
I have DD with 1.2 read it should work with..

Downloaded Kejserreich,used JSGME.. tried to start as Germany..

Game crashed.. said something about files allready used..

Normal scenarios don't work. As has been stated many times, YOU MUST USE THE KAISERREICH SCENARIO NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST. NOT the 1936 Scenario. Not anything else. Kaiserreich. Near the bottom. Of the scenario list. Should be somewhere are "The Platinean War" and "Operation Watchtower".

i really enjoy this mod, especially playing as germany because i can either be the defenders of truth of justice or a sickening warmongerer. i do have one gripe though, germany is now a continent spanning empire but thier naval doctrine remains sealane interdiction which makes it damn near impossible to use your standard surface fleet against rudimentary carrier groups, for example in vanilla i can put a skill 5 british admiral in charge of a battleship flotilla and smash 1 or 2 japanese carriers with a skill 2 or 3 admiral in command, however due to reduced positioning of the german fleet this is impossible, making the german war with japan over the phillipines damn near impossible with the current fleet structure.

was this an oversight or by design?

by the way i am playing on normal\normal

Hi, just downloaded the mod (looks sweet :cool: ) but the bastard keeps on freezing when it gets half way through loading (i tried Austria then Germany, and yes i did use the Kaiserreich scenario) so yer, help would be good :rofl:

The Hunter said:
Hi, just downloaded the mod (looks sweet :cool: ) but the bastard keeps on freezing when it gets half way through loading (i tried Austria then Germany, and yes i did use the Kaiserreich scenario) so yer, help would be good :rofl:

How long did you wait for it before restarting?

I seem to remember that the first time it loads into the game engine with a big mod like this it can take a few minutes to figure everything out.

And if that don't work, I find a hard kick in the hard drive does the trick :D

Hmmm, I think the only thing which causes that sort of bug is an incomplete .txt file (eg. one missing a bracket right at the end), which is most probably down to a corrupt download (unless you've been editing the files yourself).

So, the best idea would be to download the mod again...

"Normal scenarios don't work. As has been stated many times, YOU MUST USE THE KAISERREICH SCENARIO NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST. NOT the 1936 Scenario. Not anything else. Kaiserreich. Near the bottom. Of the scenario list. Should be somewhere are "The Platinean War" and "Operation Watchtower"."

The only scenario thats called Kejserreich is the 1936... I've tried all the other scenarios and non of them has anything to do with kejserreich... :wacko:
Help plz

Although the standard 1936 scenario at the top of the list has the name "Kaiserreich" once the mod is activated, it is not the one to use. You have to scroll down the list, somewhere further down you will find another scenario called "Kaiserreich", that is the one you want.

Surely there must be a way to get rid of the other scenarios. If its causing so much troble we'll have to put that near the top of the big to-do list.

Last edited:
I agree totally with EvilTheMonkey..

Why havn't you removed all the other scenarios?

You could have avoided all these problems..

The game still does not work, their are the regular 1936, 1939, 1941, 1944, Doomsday and all the battlescenarios... Nine of them work after i installed Kejserreich :wacko: