+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 428 FirstFirst ... 11 36 61 86 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 136 161 186 211 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 8560

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

Downloading problems

For some reason i am unable to download off rapidshare, its states im a bot or some such crap. Highly annoying as this mod looks like a good laugh and i'd really like to play it.

So is there any alternate download mirriors, or would someone be kind enough to yousendit the file for me.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatia1871
    Yep, Kramari's non-Rapidshare mirror is here: http://free-zg.t-com.hr/n2/Kaiserreich_Beta_Ia.zip
    Thanks a lot man. Might want to put this on the main page of this thread (is its not allready there and i've missed it) can't be only one having this problem.

Interesting stuff, and a fantastic idea too, but doesn't the German player have too much of an advantage?

No more than the British player does in vanilla Hoi2, IMHO.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Ware
    Interesting stuff, and a fantastic idea too, but doesn't the German player have too much of an advantage?
    Once we balance it they won't but its only in Beta stage now.
    "How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct." - Benjamin Disraeli

"Morality may consist solely in the courage of making a choice." - Leon Blum

Capitalist Extraordinaire DirtyCommiePuke's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonHearts of Iron IIIIron CrossSemper Fi

Is there a version of this for DD?

EU3 Complete

DirtyCommiePuke, you can currently play it with dd even though it wasn't made for it. We might get a DD version soon as I think I read that Sarmatia1871 bought it recently or got the money to buy it.

I'm dying to try this out but I'm feeling a little sketchy about the compatibility with Doomsday, since I don't have the original HoI2. If you guys do decide to make Beta II -- or a farther off future version -- for Doomsday, I'll be playing it without a doubt.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by HKslan
    I'm dying to try this out but I'm feeling a little sketchy about the compatibility with Doomsday, since I don't have the original HoI2. If you guys do decide to make Beta II -- or a farther off future version -- for Doomsday, I'll be playing it without a doubt.
    The current version works with Doomsday, but the AI doesn't send spies.

Given the pattern of votes on the subforum (and the apparent ease of conversion!) it's very likely that the next version will be designed for Doomsday.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    EU3 Collectors Edition

... What the hell just happened, last page just disappered?
    Repress Your Anger
    Think Negatively
    Be a Good Blamer
    And Throttle Your Inner Child

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by GrimPagan
    Don't think so
    "Losers " -Kaigon

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by GrimPagan
    ...people not reading the rules talking of banned subjects - therefore all posts related to the issue have magically vanished.

Private

Hey this looks great cant wait to get into it!!!!
    good to see that for this game there isnt a lapse in ideas for variations!
    this has got to be the best game ive ever played!

ps. ill probably need some help setting it up lol!

i want it to dd

OK, this mod is fantastic, adds loads of playability to the game, however... a few things...

Why is the general standard of technology so low? I've not seen anyone with 36 infantry, even the majors. And also, how does the Ottoman Empire go about building several battleships with none of the required technology?

And also, how does the Ottoman Empire go about building several battleships with none of the required technology?
    War reperations IIRC. Thats where the British and French Mediterranean fleets went to.

Regarding Hungary's dire resource situation:

Hungary, as Austria's puppet, can only trade with Austria. I managed to get some energy off them (12, all they had) but I was still in the negative by about -30. Rares was at -12. I couldn't get any rares from Austria.

I don't know the history of Hungary well, but surely for balance reasons they should be given slightly better resources?

EDIT: About 2 seconds after this post, Ausrtia cancelled its trade agreement, and when I treid to set another one up, they had no more - presumably they'd traded it to a more worthy partner!

500k club

All the more reason for the Hungarians to drive a hard bargain for complete self-determination (and control over their own foreign trade policy) when the Ausgleich is renegotiated in 1937...

+ Reply to Thread