• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sarmatia1871 said:
Bulgaria might have occupied more territories in wartime, but this doesn't neccessarily mean that it would have annexed them afterwards. I think it's probably best if things stay as they are, as Romania needs a bit of a coastline, and Bulgaria's big enough already.
OK no problem!You are right that it will become a little imba with land-locked Romania.I hope you buy doomsday soon!lol
btw here is the map i talked about: Bulgaria ww1
ps:i will see the subforum

FingalOlsson said:
Sorry, maybe I'm retarded, but I can't get this to work. How do I do it?

Is it supposed to say HoI2 v.1.3b in the top right corner? If so, how the heck do I make that patch work?

Thanks for any help!

Daniel

HoI2 1.3b... could be you've got the 1.3 -> 1.3b mini patch. But it should just self-instal from the Paradox Installer...

If I may so impose, does anyone know the ID #'s of Germany's colonies circa WWI?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Kordo said:
If I may so impose, does anyone know the ID #'s of Germany's colonies circa WWI?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

To check out the actual prewar IDs, it might be best if you look at the setup of the 1914 mod...

Sarmatia1871 said:
To check out the actual prewar IDs, it might be best if you look at the setup of the 1914 mod...

Yeah, I tried that and it won't work correctly :(

Oh well, thanks anyway!!!

FingalOlsson said:
Is there a "full" 1.3b patch, if so where do I get it?

Thanks for putting up with stupid people like me :rolleyes:

Not a problem mate :)

Kordo said:
Yeah, I tried that and it won't work correctly :(

Oh well, thanks anyway!!!

Try the HoI2 wiki, iirc they have a map that tells you all the province IDs, you can use that in conjunction with a map of the colonies which I'd wager you could find on google :)

Wow, I really appreciate the help! I honestly didn't think my whining would get me anywhere :)

TDude695 said:
Ignore this guy. He's been spamming a bunch of other threads with this exact question and acting like a total idiot.

Thanks for the advice.

T-hiddemen said:
Hi All, been busy for the last week with soccer and a massive Doomsday 36 GC as Germany.

Any pressing graphic requests, or ones I promised and have not done yet?

Hmmm, can we have a Californian skin to complete the American revolter set? And maybe something for the Bulgarian Empire?

Any other requests for T-Hiddemen that people can think of?