• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just let go of your national pride man. It's just a damn mod. Take this from a Serb whose nation is a weak pos in this mod : )

I was just saying.

And in this mod Serbia lost WW1.
I don't think they can complain about it.

There seems to be wrong with an event. As a victorious CSA I got an invitation to join the syndicalists, but even though I accepted I did not become part of the International. It seems like a bug to me. Is it one and how do I fix it?

There seems to be wrong with an event. As a victorious CSA I got an invitation to join the syndicalists, but even though I accepted I did not become part of the International. It seems like a bug to me. Is it one and how do I fix it?
The event you mention can be found in file USA\Syndicates Domestic Policy.txt: in event 91141 CSA can choose wether to join the syndicalist or not and event 91144 make the CSA an ally of the Commune of France. I don't understand why that did not work.

The event you mention can be found in file USA\Syndicates Domestic Policy.txt: in event 91141 CSA can choose wether to join the syndicalist or not and event 91144 make the CSA an ally of the Commune of France. I don't understand why that did not work.

Yes, I found it. It did not work as planned. I am very surprised it didn't. Can I manually set of the event again or mod in an alliance to the syndies?

Try this: press F12 to open the console and write: event 91144 FRA
This should make the event fire for the Commune of France. Let me know if it works.

The event fires, but CSA does not join. I tried several times. It simply does not work.

I can't understand why it doesn't work. :wacko:

Me neither! It is absolutly impossible to join ANY alliances here. Any alliance (even to puppet Cuba) is on chance 0. Always. I have no idea why.

I allied with the Entente in an earlier game as Sweden, so it is not the game per se. So wierd...

This must be a case of corrupted files. Everything works fine here. From the one game I had, I can remember CSA being in the Internationale.

Maybe the HoI isn't patched correctly or something?

Well, it bloody well should be! This is the first and only time this has been a problem. Everything has worked fine, the installation as flawless.

Code:
event = {
id = 91144
country = FRA
style = 0

name = "The CSA wants to join the Internationale"
desc = "The Combyned Syndicates of America decided to join our alliance. For the world revolution!"

action_a = {
name = "Welcome!!"
	command = { type = alliance which = CSA }
	}

This looks correct, ja?

Yep. The command is correct.

There are NO alliances that work. It did before though, but after I puppetted Cuba and then released her from the alliance (I thought I had to do that to join the Internationale as I had no knowledge of the event) no alliances have worked. They are all constantly att zero chance.

Im having an issue with the US. Usually when I start a game with the US all of the tabs for Consumer Goods, Production, etc. are all set to 0 and do not change as I move them across the line.

What is the issue with that?

There are NO alliances that work. It did before though, but after I puppetted Cuba and then released her from the alliance (I thought I had to do that to join the Internationale as I had no knowledge of the event) no alliances have worked. They are all constantly att zero chance.

There's a difference between the AI not willing to ally with you at any cost and the game being bugged to not allow you to join alliances. Try pressing F12, then typing "acceptall" and hitting enter, then see if you can join/make alliances (the cheat makes AI accept all proposals).

Are works on the next version being conducted? like this way what will be changed? Tree technologi for individual states?

I believe that ideas for a different technology tree have been discarded quite a long time ago. And in general, I don't think it's possible to have different technology trees for different countries.

Im having an issue with the US. Usually when I start a game with the US all of the tabs for Consumer Goods, Production, etc. are all set to 0 and do not change as I move them across the line.

What is the issue with that?

IIRC, this is because due to all the negative modifiers and dissent, the US starts with 0 effective IC. Work on reducing dissent (max out the Consumer Goods slider, it doesn't matter that it's still on zero) and your IC will become positive in some time.

If you were in an alliance, you would have the option grayed out so that's not the case.

I think you should try a new game. If alliances work fine, that means that the save is corrupted and you'll have to start from the beginning.

hi would it be possible to give the csa the normal usa units and names. I hate it to have average light tanks or early tac bombers. I want shermans and p 51 with the csa.
another question. I played a game with qing. are there any other events for them after the wars to unite china.

If the CSA accepts the invitation to join the Syndicalist Internationale, they should join the French alliance. It may be the case that the specific event command to join the alliance needs to be in the CSA event, as opposed to the CoF event that it triggers. In the short run, try adding the line

command = { type = alliance which = FRA }

to choice A of event 91141 in the db/Kaiserreich/USA/Syndicates Domestic Policy.txt file, and see if that works. Beyond that, a more comprehensive fix will hopefully be included in v1.2. :)

EDIT: I posted this before I saw AC's posts. ;) Still, it's worth giving the above a try.