• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also, Make some event that will has to do with the Sino-Japanese War If Qing empire Wins the war. Right now, It seems like if Qing just Puppet/Annex Japan if the war was triggered by "I'm PUYI Hear me roar" event, there isn't any Events left for Qing Empire.
Think about it.

Just downloaded this mod, first time:D
I hope it will be worth playing.

:eek: U will get an erection! That good it is! :D

Can you please make one for the AOG!

You mean a skin?

I actually think the one currently being used to be of very high quality.

I spent ages on that Bengali screen... you guys are so mean >: (

I meant mean in relation to requesting skins which are to me a ten fold harder to make than the Bengali one ;)

Milites it's a very beautiful skin you made for Bengali!

Have you done a skin for Bosnia? :)

Bosnia already has a skin in KR mod, altough it isn't specific skin for Bosnia. They have a map of Austria-Hungary with many monarchic symbols for a skin, which is quite suitable for this scenario since Bosnia was administrated by Austria-Hungary in both real history and alternative KR history.

As for Bengal skin, I agree that Milites did a great job.

Why is there no new skin for Sweden?

P.S. Have started a scenario with Sweden and managed to conquer Norway and Finland.
Then Britain DoW Denmark so I hurried and also did it, but I could not get Copenhagen who were defended with 2 garrisons and 1 infantry.
I had 6 division + 2 armor, shore bombardment and air suppority.