• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have to assume this province was overlooked when New England breaks away after Canada seized them ?

6xrthf.png

P.S. I didn't notice it immediately after they broke from Canada because I was busy elsewhere.

I have been doing some initial test runs and have to ask, is the USA supposed to be this weak against the CSA and AUS? I will admit I allowed dissent to get rather high before the civil war so that could be the cause :) Roughly 1/5 of the country was owned by partisans including portions of my beloved AUS !

You're making Germany weaker again? WHY? ;)

No really, I've yet to see AI Germany defeat AI France, so why make them weaker? Maybe France should me made a bit weaker too.

Hilscher said:
Kaiserreich BetaIV Rapidshare Link

I downloaded and installed this. That's the latest version if I'm not mistaken.

You simply deny that there's a problem and bury your heads in the sand. This mod does deserve a bashing. It's bad. Sorry. It just is.

If it this bad! Why do you don't show us what happens, so we can fix it as Andro said! As for burrying our heads in the sand, well you should read more carefully when posting!

Andromedos said:
Hilscher, we do take criticism and bug reports serious. The problem is that your post sounded rather petty and not constructive. It was more of an angry rambling than a detailed bug report, you did not even post your mod version nor your history file, to help us locate the error.

This was posted before you said we burry our heads in the sand!!!! Check your facts!

Firstly, amazing mod.
I love anything ahistorical and this is the best ahistorical mod I have played so far.
Good work!
:D

Secondly I would like to know what I would need to choose in the event chains in order to create Soviet Russia.
I saw the AI do it once and would quite like to know how to replicate it.

Thanks.

there are several ways to cause the Soviet revolution
1. Go the democratic route in the karensky (sp?) assassination and then choose Bukarin for your second and in a while you receive an event where you get to choose to form the SU
2. Go any path and get your dissent to skyrocket! (think the threshold is somewhere over 40)

Umm, I tried installing this modd but it didn't work. I followed the instructions in the FAQ to the letter but it just dumped massive amounts of files directly into my HOI-folder. Could it possibly be some kind of problem with JSGME if my path looks like this: "H:\Spel #2\HoI Armageddon Original"? I was thinking that the symbol # might be a problem here.

Monkii-sama said:
Umm, I tried installing this modd but it didn't work. I followed the instructions in the FAQ to the letter but it just dumped massive amounts of files directly into my HOI-folder. Could it possibly be some kind of problem with JSGME if my path looks like this: "H:\Spel #2\HoI Armageddon Original"? I was thinking that the symbol # might be a problem here.

Well JSGME is a bit tricky, but if worked it out it is just fine. Personally I alway dumped the whole thing in Paradox directory - just paste and overwrite all of it!

Hilscher said:
Kaiserreich BetaIV Rapidshare Link

I downloaded and installed this. That's the latest version if I'm not mistaken.

You simply deny that there's a problem and bury your heads in the sand. This mod does deserve a bashing. It's bad. Sorry. It just is.

Something else to consider is that the mod is still in the beta-stage, and thus is by no means finished & some bugs are to be expected. Much work is still underway to improve the mod & fix bugs, & KR will only be getting better. :)

Hoi22008-09-0723-07-00-01.jpg

Go UoB :D

Davisx3m, which country were you playing?

KanaX said:
Davisx3m, which country were you playing?

Legation Cities.

Eams said:
Why with the Mittelafrika-skin?

Because it has the east african tag and no1 has changed skin, army names etc etc.

Davisx3m said:
Because it has the east african tag and no1 has changed skin, army names etc etc.
Right, is the Legation Cities officer corps composed primarily of Africans, or has that been fixed?

Eams said:
Right, is the Legation Cities officer corps composed primarily of Africans, or has that been fixed?

Hm don't remember. Gonna check when i come home.

Davisx3m said:
There is an issue with the Mittelafrikan skin, since the Mittelafrican tag is "con" and my computer won't let me name a folder "con" so the skin is in the "eaf" folder.

Sadly "con" is a command built into every Microsoft operating system and is used for serial communications. So sadly it is reserved name! :( We could change the Congo tag for something else, like using the Angola tag or the Mozambique one!