• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are the Austrian events finished??

J the STUD said:
Are the Austrian events finished??

That depends on what Austrian events you are talking about =P

This is great, been testing it out a little and the ACW looks great.

One question though, do Canada have the option to become the British empire again if they take Britain back?

Also I think I found a bug, when I as Russia defeted Mongolia in the war over the railroads they become my puppet but they still have cores on Siberia, except for the provinces they seceded to me.

Canada has several options on how to administer the reborn British Empire.

I have a Q about the story.
It's september 39 now, playing with germany I'm not sure for what I'm waiting.
CSA conquered all of North America (even canada), balkan is making war like crazy, I had a little conflict with some Vietnamnese guys, russia is making some trouble in...russia ;)
But what now?

Bodhisattvas said:
I have a Q about the story.
It's september 39 now, playing with germany I'm not sure for what I'm waiting.
CSA conquered all of North America (even canada), balkan is making war like crazy, I had a little conflict with some Vietnamnese guys, russia is making some trouble in...russia ;)
But what now?

Wait and see. But most stuff happens in the beginning but it will be fixed with more events and stuff in beta ?

It's good to know that whoever did Canada's generals is a fan of Blackadder.

melchetup3.png

Davisx3m said:
That depends on what Austrian events you are talking about =P

Aueigsliech

The Great Duck said:
I wonder if Baldrick,George and Blackadder himself are in or will be in...

Afraid not, they all died in the Weltkrieg. :(

(but I might consider a little change of history later. ;) )

And a good find, EMFM! Also hope you like the German Chief of Staff and Army events.

J the Stud: The Ausgleich event have been finished for quite some time now, and should be largely bugfree now. What's still missing are follow-up events, and we might consider rewriting the Ausgleich events for the next version, as we have done with the civil wars in America and Spain.

Andromedos said:
Afraid not, they all died in the Weltkrieg. :(

Trying to move a certain someone's drinks cabinet a few inches closer to Berlin? ;)

And a good find, EMFM! Also hope you like the German Chief of Staff and Army events.

Thanks. I'm very much enjoying all of the events, including the German military reforms, as well as the Spanish Civil War events, Lithuanian events, Chinese events, and American Civil War events. Certainly very well implemented. :)

Bodhisattvas said:
I didn't go to war with france in 36(?) and japs didn't ho to war with me... so...is there any oppportunity for war after 1939?

WW2 allways fire sometime i think.

One thing I did notice that I was playing was that before the Augsleich, I was, as Austria, able to ally with Hungary. Just to see how I'd fare against them, I chose the options that took me to war. However, because the event doesn't take into account an Austro-Hungarian alliance, the war never happened. I suggest adding something to the event that breaks an alliance if there is one.