• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unfortunately, leaders can only be slept AFAIK, with the wakeleader command not working. Leaders cannot start sleeping either. I am busy giving Delhi more leaders, so most issues should be solved in version 1.3.

Code:
#########################################################################
#  Anschluss of Austria - Annexation
#########################################################################
event = {
	id = 2001
	random = no
	country = GER
	# Triggered by AUS 2100
	name = "EVT_2001_NAME"
	desc = "EVT_2001_DESC"
	style = 0
	picture = "anchsluss"

action_a = {
		name = "OK"
		command = { type = inherit which = AUS }
		command = { type = manpowerpool value = 300 }
		command = { type = dissent value = -10 }
		command = { type = domestic which = defense_lobby value = 1 }

command = { type = wakeleader which = 544 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 545 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 546 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 547 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 548 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 549 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 550 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 551 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 552 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 553 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 554 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 555 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 556 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 557 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 558 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 559 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 560 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 561 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 562 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 563 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 564 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 565 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 566 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 567 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 568 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 569 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 570 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 571 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 572 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 573 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 574 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 575 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 576 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 577 }
		command = { type = wakeleader which = 578 }
	}
}

How does the vanilla event work then? Out of curiousity. Or did the wakeleader command break later? -Leon

Just took us some time to decide which format should be the standard. We can be as bureaucratic as the Soviet Politbureau at times :D.
Bureaucracy rules, you can be safe.
But keep an eye of GKChP. ;)

Don't you like people cheering for Mao Zedong? More seriously, we never expected people to be able to read Chinese ;)
Mao for the win! But he's not a Qing, alas. :D

Unfortunately, leaders can only be slept AFAIK, with the wakeleader command not working. Leaders cannot start sleeping either. I am busy giving Delhi more leaders, so most issues should be solved in version 1.3.
Really? What about Anschluss event? Or CZE partition?

How does the vanilla event work then? Out of curiousity. Or did the wakeleader command break later? -Leon

Most of the Austrian generals have a startdate of 1939 anyway, so they will appear with or without the event. I guess that if wakeleader works in this case, it activates the leaders earlier than usual, but I would have to play the game again to be sure of this. If so, it is a command we could use in the future.

However, I haven't found a way to reactivate a sleeped minister. This command would be useful regarding the ACW. Just think of rehabilitating Patton or Halsey for the USA :D.

Most of the Austrian generals have a startdate of 1939 anyway, so they will appear with or without the event. I guess that if wakeleader works in this case, it activates the leaders earlier than usual, but I would have to play the game again to be sure of this. If so, it is a command we could use in the future.

However, I haven't found a way to reactivate a sleeped minister. This command would be useful regarding the ACW. Just think of rehabilitating Patton or Halsey for the USA :D.

These "Austrian" generals are sleeped (made dormant) in German .inc file. Thus "wake_leader" command wakes them.

I don't think it's possible to reactivate a sleeped minister, as well as a leader.

American Union State should have more military leaders! :eek:o
And more leaders should have the defence trait, I think only 2-3 have it.

Have to agree on the Union State leader issue here. Was doing a run with them earlier - once the Lower 48 are unified under the Union State flag, I barely have enough generals to properly command my coastal garrison armies, let alone the dozens of divisions I have running amok in Britain.

Why shouldn't it be part of Canada? Who should have it?

I believe Newfoundland was not a part of Canada during this time in OTL, but Canada obviously have attacked and held Newfoundland if it even revolted. If it didn't revolt it's simply still part of the Commonwealth that Canada is leader of.

What do you say about this event? :rolleyes:

You can always build a TP fleet yourself :D. We will not give events to add cores of all of Africa for Mittelafrika. Kaiserreich uses cores to represent people accepting government rule. The people in the German colonies would probably prefer independence above Fat Man Goering in case the Reich falls. Same goes for the peoples in Nat. France, Egypt or Ethiopia.

Why is Newfoundland part of Canada?

Because Britain doesn't exist, Canada secured the British North American and Carribean possesions and the Newfoundlanders probably wouldn't mind too much anyway.

These "Austrian" generals are sleeped (made dormant) in German .inc file. Thus "wake_leader" command wakes them.

Could you then add the same general twice? Lets take Patton, first have him as both #'s 100 and 200. So whenever he is slept, you sleep the 1st one. Then after said civil war, and its his time to "rejoin" you simply wake #200 instead of #100? Let me know if you understand what i mean, just an idea -Leon