• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
an new question i play CoF the war in italy has broken out i took nothern italy while the republic of the sicilies toke rome and some other provinces but is there a reunite italy event ?? cause rep of sicilies has no cores on the former Italien federation provinces

Dutch Rommel said:
an new question i play CoF the war in italy has broken out i took nothern italy while the republic of the sicilies toke rome and some other provinces but is there a reunite italy event ?? cause rep of sicilies has no cores on the former Italien federation provinces
I think there is, but I think it only happens when RoS invades whole Italy by itself.

Dutch Rommel said:
i'll just search for it and activate it manualy like using it as a cheat
Or you could just edit your savegame and give them cores yourself.

Another thing.. Have you done anything for the japanese AI ? Because in almost every one of my games they always chooses to be somewhat nonaggresionest, and it could be interesting if they just in some cases would attack Germany if it lost its European provinces..

OK, NO MORE "PLZ RELEASE THE NEXT VERSION NOW"-MESSAGES.

It will be released when it is done. Period.

KanaX said:
OK, NO MORE "PLZ RELEASE THE NEXT VERSION NOW"-MESSAGES.

It will be released when it is done. Period.

Yeah, come on. The Kaiserreich team's work has always been top class, I've never once gotten a verison of their mod and been dissappointed. If they take a little longer with this one, so what? This version is easily the most complex so far, and I for one am willing to wait for them to release it, 'cause however long it takes, I know it'll be great.

Cap`n Jim said:
Yeah, come on. The Kaiserreich team's work has always been top class, I've never once gotten a verison of their mod and been dissappointed. If they take a little longer with this one, so what? This version is easily the most complex so far, and I for one am willing to wait for them to release it, 'cause however long it takes, I know it'll be great.

Hear, hear!

is there a reunite italy event ??
Yeah, theres been an Italian Unification event but you have to wait 1-3 months till it fires after you've reunited Italy. There are also events for Sicily and Italy if Venice is taken back.

Have you done anything for the japanese AI ?
Yeah, theres a new Japanese AI and they're pretty aggressive.

I'll try to get it out later today, everything is ready but I cant release with the unknown scenario error I'm getting, so when I get it fixed I'll release. It'll come when its ready.

Although I don't discourage anyone from downloading and playing the mod I myself worked on (the team after all put a lot into this, they deserve appreciation), but I have to say this once again : People, please, get a life! Read books, go for a walk, do something. It IS just a game.

Yeah, that's it, get a book, a military one, even one of Harry Turtledove's books if you like to go ahistorical ;) .

Actually I'm reading "Memories of a Soldier" by Heinz Guderian, its a good book