• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Updated links in first post.

Link of syndicalist package does not work. Megaupload is down, for your information. Out of curiosity, what does this package include? Additionally?

By the way, I'm playing the latest version of Armageddon and Intelligence screen goes berserk. When I click "Increase Spy Funding" (something like that), "Current Level" goes to 78348723482 when it was previously 8. Couldn't figure out, how to use Intelligence screen properly.

Oh! And also, do we have a complete list of countries? I mean all countries, including rebel ones, ones that could revived by players, etc.

I thought that the Imperial Chinese Navy didn't have a HMS-equivalent prefix for their ships, and that they were just called by their name, like the Yangwei or the Chaoyong. Much like how the modern French navy just calls their light carrier the Mistral. Though, given this is an alternate history, a shift in naming schemes wouldn't be completely out of the question (given China's position, I could understand them adopting the German tradition of a "Majesty's Ship" prefix).
"His Imperial Chinese Majesty's ship Hai Chi"

from FASTEST WAR VESSEL IN THE WORLD.
Evening Post, Volume LX, Issue 90, 13 October 1900, Page 1

http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/cgi-bin/paperspast?a=d&d=EP19001013.2.61

Link of syndicalist package does not work. Megaupload is down, for your information. Out of curiosity, what does this package include? Additionally?

Fixed the link, and it includes music & some other GFX.

First of all... wow Kaiserreich is an amazing mod! On of the best I've ever seen for any game. May I ask a question? Is it possible to nominate members of the Mittelafrika and General East Asian Company administration (like Göring, von Ribbentrop or von Falkenhaus) for the government of the German Kaiserreich at some point? For example, if Göring doing well as Statthalter of Mittelafrika this could be steppingstone for his political career and maybe he could run for ministerial office or even maybe for chancellorship.

I got this mod a few hours ago and have been playing as the Italian Federation. Not doing much just reuniting and what not... Then out of nowhere the world decides to have a ton of successions like Korea, America splits into it's nations. All I can think is, My god! Do these people hate America?! Then I realized, Nahhh they just want to make a kick @$$ mod. You guys ROCK. Keep up the good work :D

Thank you Catman :D

Easily my favourite mod. Love the varying events.

Would love to see more events for the Indian subcontinent/a general update.

Really an excellent mod.

India is getting a big update for the next version on Darkest Hour.
So if you doesn't own Darkest Hours you should buy it so you could play Kaiserreich there too!

India is getting a big update for the next version on Darkest Hour.
So if you doesn't own Darkest Hours you should buy it so you could play Kaiserreich there too!

That's the only place I play it!

Excellent news!

Also there's that old Kaiserreich wiki online at
http://editthis.info/kaiserreich/

which is outdated. Love reading through it anyway. I always try to play my games in the sense of "historical plausibility." This means if I'm say...the Commune of France, I don't try to annex countries with left wing governments and such. I'm always trying to understand the politics of each nation and what they would plausibly do.

Anyway, great work. Really the best mod I've ever played for Darkest Hour.

It is not really outdated, it's getting updated bit by bit, somethings are up to date, others are probably not.And I play the same way as you, roleplaying is always nice in games! ^^

And thank you for your kind words! :)

Bit of an odd bug in my current game -- USA won its revolution, but as of 1942 has not moved to retake provinces from Mexico. Likewise, Soviet Russia won its revolution as well, and yet the Don-Kuban Union, Turkestan, and Siberia have been left alone. Are there events that should cause these nations to try to take their cores?

This has probably been asked before, but how can I play as the CNT without the game crashing? I've installed the game and mod properly, the game plays fine other than this and I've got KanaX's skins pack in the gfx folder. Where am I going wrong?