• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Saint-Germain said:
Austria has only three Admirals, none of which can command even her starting fleet. Thi is probably less ofa bug that "not having time to add more damn leaders". But I thought I'd bring it up.

Loving the mod and the concept and how deep it feels.

P.S. If I want to play a campaign with maximum alt-historical-event goodness, who would you recommend?

Yes, I think the shortage of naval leaders are due to this being a secondary issue, but seriously, Austro-Hungary was never a naval player and with many "landbase" threats.

So for in deep-historical game I would recommend Union of Britain (still some bugs, but nonetheless fun!), Brazil, Japan (try on an overstretched Germany), Mexico, Russia (team up with the Syndicat), Italian Federation, Austria, Hungary, Bulgaria!
You shouldn't start with Germany (logistical nightmare) or France (head-on rush at the Siegfried-Line).

Would it be possible to use something different then megaupload? Even rapidshare is better (shorter delays between downloads). Or uploaded.to looks promising.
Thanks

Aww, but it looks so good ;)

I'll try to address as many of these problems as I can in the next few days in the patch. Keep up the good testing everybody.

Would it be possible to use something different then megaupload?
There already is a Rapidshare mirror, check the second post of this thread (which will soon be fixed, wrong post was updated)

During the Canadian C-7 Domestic Security event (going for bi-partisan vote), it fires three times in a row, with the 1st offering the first two choices, the 2nd offering all three choices, and the 3rd offering the last two choices.

TC Pilot said:
During the Canadian C-7 Domestic Security event (going for bi-partisan vote), it fires three times in a row, with the 1st offering the first two choices, the 2nd offering all three choices, and the 3rd offering the last two choices.

It is known and will be adressed in the patch.

Haiti and Dominican Republic went to war early in the game. Stalemate. The AI accepted a peace deal. Later, they declared war on eachother again. I foresee another pointless war.

In my game the second war led to a victory on whatever nation is on the right side, Dominican Republic?

I question some of the urban provinces. What logic was used to call them 'urban?' For example Torun is currently urban with 0 IC and 0 MP. It is also quite large, which while it can't be fixed doesn't jive with how many/most of them are set up. Regensburg is also 0/0. Another I find a little problematic because of its size alone is Dallas.

When I play The UoB France get the event "Partition of Germany" at the start of '36. WAD?
The Spanish Civil War has not happened two times in a row: Carlist in Madrid: Do nothing, follows "CNT defeated!", follows Realm of Spain "Victory!" event.
Same thing in USA, two times in a row: GoP wins trhe elections, CSA contests results, USA says: Damnation! and then capitulates with full annexation, right after the nomination of the stalinist HoG by the CSA. WAD? The CSA then proceed to gain cores on all the mainland in a few months, it should takes many years.

Lancir said:
Is there an event that will put Japan at war with Germany? The continental war was nearly over (German victory over France within a few months) before I went to war myself.

What happens around the Phillipines can spark a German-Japanese war, that should happen some time after (if) the USA dissolves. I think also the Japanese can start a war over China...

I just ran through the beginnings of the second ACW (about 5 times to get a desired result) and in each game the USA capitulates to the CSA, in one that capped to the American Union AFTER they capped to the CSA. I want my 3 (or 4!) way Civil War! :)

I also got some AI events which remove a few naval yards (like my blessed Philly Yards!) and give me some dissent, this is when I loaded up as the CSA.

Here comes my second game (this time as Austria instead of Ireland) to report bugs and give suggestions.

Austria is still out-teched by the rest of her empire, especially Bosnia. Her naval tech level and naval doctrine level also leaves much to be desired, as do her air techs (or lack thereof).

Austria starts with some divisions not at full-strength and incapable of reaching such levels. Namely some interceptors, naval bombers, two mountain units, and a cavalry unit. This makes me disband them immediately. I would set them at reduced strength capable of being reinforced to maximum strength. Otherwise they're useless and undesirable.

Siam loves to join in Japan's alliance, seemingly unprovoked.

...and now I've crashed in October of 1936.

Last edited:
When Germany defeated France in my game they just annexed it right away and nothing happened... Shouldn't there be partitioning events, or at least a "Victory!" event? :confused:

Also, my game keeps crashing in the fall of '36.