• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now that the damage is done though, I find it difficult to believe that you can't release the US as your puppet. Do you have all the territories required? And what is your political stance? (Social Liberal, Aut Dem, Nat. Populist?)

Yes conquered Hawaii just to make sure. I was Aut Dem at the time but I switched to Social Conservative and still no good. Does the USA Government in Exile have to fire before I can release it?

Hmmm sounds strange to say the least... I don't think events will have to fire before you can release them. Maybe you should experiment a bit with changing your political stance (hit f12 --> "freedom") and see if that works (but make a save backup just to be sure).

Was it the intention of the modders to allow the US player to avoid
the Civil War? I've found 2 ways to do so - One involving President Huey Long, the other
involving choosing MacArthur in the "Day in September" event.

Why do you put an exclamation mark after every sentence?:p

:p To make it really clear! By the way I have fixed the spy function for ARMA 1.3 so you can now use them. Albeit it is not thoroughly tested yet, so I will only release it as a seperate file.

Two "minor" nitpics:

In the SPYPATCH, "doomsdaytext.csv" ins't located in the "config" folder so you have to either: 1. replace current by drop-and-drag the file into the "config" folder or 2. when using jsgme, open the folder "spypatch", create a new folder called "config", drop-and-drag "doomsdaytext.csv" into the new folder and then activate is as usual with JSGME.

In the skins of Milites... Well, same as above. The skins aren't in GFX/skins, so you have to do either: 1. replace current skins by drop-and-drag all folders (those with three big letter like ABC, DEF, etc) into gfx/skins in mainfolder or 2. create a new folder within the MODS folder called gfx... under it skins... and drag-and-drop all the skins into skinsfolder and then activate it as usual..

Enough nitpicking, off to play! :D

Two "minor" nitpics:

In the SPYPATCH, "doomsdaytext.csv" ins't located in the "config" folder so you have to either: 1. replace current by drop-and-drag the file into the "config" folder or 2. when using jsgme, open the folder "spypatch", create a new folder called "config", drop-and-drag "doomsdaytext.csv" into the new folder and then activate is as usual with JSGME.

In the skins of Milites... Well, same as above. The skins aren't in GFX/skins, so you have to do either: 1. replace current skins by drop-and-drag all folders (those with three big letter like ABC, DEF, etc) into gfx/skins in mainfolder or 2. create a new folder within the MODS folder called gfx... under it skins... and drag-and-drop all the skins into skinsfolder and then activate it as usual..

Enough nitpicking, off to play! :D

Ah, yes I just ... well ok I forgott that those files were a different!:eek:o I'll change it as fast as I can!!!

We need agressive expansion, Kaiserreich deserves to be listed in the main mod page where you can now find the petty little mods which noone plays and have no influence.Kaiserrreich alone has more posts in its own thread,more developpers and by times more fans than any of the listed there.We must talk to moderator to list it there !

We can start a poll and let the legions of fans decide! vox populi vox dei !

Last edited: