• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Mexico events will be in and working for 1.0. I tried to focus on New content for ths little pre-beta, and the Mexican events were giving me problems I didnt have time to solve then but they're in and working now.

You'll notice the Abbysian events are missing too. They'll all be in 1.0, as well as Annexation events, Capitulation events, War events, Partion events, Pre-War events, many new AI events, a lot more new AI Files (200+) South America will be complete and a lot more.

What wont be done, Japanese political stuff, most Ottoman events and what was supposed to be early on the cornerstone of this mod, the German political events which will have to be held off till Sarmatia returns in a month.

Umm, I've noticed something: On the 25th of every month, Romania has "union day". Bug?

DarkReborn said:
Good! I love EU3 style flags, they are just so beautiful.

did u notice that 'austria-germany' flag in the preview, meine kamerraden? :rolleyes:

PS: shit, i think it is from one deutsch party :eek:

and i see 2 flags with burgundian crosses...

suspicious... one is surely from carlist spain... the other?

i don't find legation cities either...

PS: oh, yeah, there it is :D

i dont think all of those are in use. the second burgundian flag may just be an alternative carlist flag. Austro-German flag is probably the grossdeutsch volkspartei's flag.

Umm, I've noticed something: On the 25th of every month, Romania has "union day". Bug?
That is a bug from a hasty trigger I made on the last day. Its fixed now, and the Romanians wont over celebrate Union Day in 1.0.

And not all of those flags are in use, some are extras and there may be some missing...

rcduggan said:
:eek: those flags are beautiful... :eek: :cool:
Actually, they have no shadings(mouseover effects) and some of them are bit of poorly made(words of KuzuX's himself). I guess we'll have seperate downloads for Eu3 flags and HoI2 flags.

Could some one help me download this mod? I don't actually know what I should be downloading to play it. When I download the first link, it doesn't give me any of the things the instructions say i have to do.

wilegfass said:
Could some one help me download this mod? I don't actually know what I should be downloading to play it. When I download the first link, it doesn't give me any of the things the instructions say i have to do.

The easiest thing to do is download from the megaupload link because rapidshare only let u download 1 or 2 files from the same user every 140 minute or something :wacko:

But if u download from rapidshare u should download Kaiser2.rar, kaiser1.rar, Kaisergfx2.rar, kaisergfx3.rar But Kaiser2.rar only includes data files but i think u need all gfx to make it work? And when u installed it u should download kaiser.rar and db.rar witch are the crash fixes.

Ganon said:
just played this, as mongolia (my homeland)

is it SUPPOSED to be a crapshoot? because I never had enough resources, and even trading didn't help. becausee of no resources, I had no iC.... was this intended?

I can't really speak for the developers of the mod, but Mongolia in the 30s? I'd recon so.

the man's right i guess...

anyway... ONLY 2 minutes for 5 sptb!!!!!!

c'mon upload this MOD now! :D

BinomistaR-G said:
the man's right i guess...

anyway... ONLY 2 minutes for 5 sptb!!!!!!

c'mon upload this MOD now! :D

Maybe in your timezone, but not where civilized people live (EDT, US East Coast). And this isn't Harry Potter, it probably won't be released Midnight.

Yeah, I should have made it more clear that I'll be releasing the mod on Wednesday, 10/5, GMT -5.

A week later, there will be a 1.0a/1.01 that wil have major fixes to any major problems, more events and a further improved AI.

GeneralHannibal said:
Maybe in your timezone, but not where civilized people live (EDT, US East Coast)...

oh, sry,

papa and mama told me that civilized ppl come from europe :rofl: