• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey. This might be a vanilla problem, but I wonder why the land I conquer through the Italian Social Republic as the Commune of France are claimed and given to the Italians? I would have wanted to annex Austria myself, as I have heard there is an event for it for the CoF.

Also, I cannot find that event in the files. Does it exist, and where in that case?

db/events/kaiserreich/other/annexations.txt

and yeah, its a feature of hoi2 i believe. and tsk tsk you should be going through germany.

I am going through Germany. From the south. :D

Well, easily solved when I saw the triggers, now some forcibly sold provinces have been made into a syndicalist Austria.

Follow up question: why does not the event to set upp a syndie Flanders-Wallonia pop up? Must I first defeat the Kaiser? The event for me annexing them giving me some supplies, has already happened.

Follow up question: why does not the event to set upp a syndie Flanders-Wallonia pop up? Must I first defeat the Kaiser? The event for me annexing them giving me some supplies, has already happened.
I am not 100% sure, but I think you need to conquer the German provinces to the south of it for the event to fire. If this is not true, I guess you have to defeat the Kaiser first. But the event exists.

Has anyone tried modding in the Cold War Tech Tree? Are there any issues?

I tried it: it just says error a couple of times but it works perfectly, and it seems that all techs work correctly.

I tried it: it just says error a couple of times but it works perfectly, and it seems that all techs work correctly.

I hope it will be included in 1.3 !

I've just being playing a game as the USA and got the worst surprise in history when half of my army revolted and it was sitting on some of my valuable provinces! In the next release could we put something in that hints that this is going to happen like; 'Unrest in the Army' or something like...

I've just being playing a game as the USA and got the worst surprise in history when half of my army revolted and it was sitting on some of my valuable provinces! In the next release could we put something in that hints that this is going to happen like; 'Unrest in the Army' or something like...

What? There's always a lot of buildup in my games. Peace-talks, rallys, you know, the works.

:eek:
You're obviously not a KR afficianado? It's random I believe. :cool:

I am not 100% sure, but I think you need to conquer the German provinces to the south of it for the event to fire. If this is not true, I guess you have to defeat the Kaiser first. But the event exists.

Huh. Wierd.

event = {
id = 996121
country = FRA

Code:
trigger = {
	event = 996120#The Annexation of Flanders-Wallonia
   owned = { province = 45 data = FRA } #Ghent
   owned = { province = 50 data = FRA } #Antwerp
   owned = { province = 51 data = FRA } #Brussels
   owned = { province = 52 data = FRA } #Mons
   owned = { province = 65 data = FRA } #Namur
   owned = { province = 68 data = FRA } #Liège
   owned = { province = 69 data = FRA } #Bastogne
   owned = { province = 70 data = FRA } #Arlon
   NOT = {
       exists = BEL
   }
}

As far as I can see this should fire after the first event. But it didn't.

Is there events for the three Indian countries when you have united all to get cores on them?
And is/will there be events that gives you cores on those two provinces(Pakistan) which Afghanistan controls. Same with some Tibetan controlled provinces which today is controlled RL by India.
Same with Burma who controls some provinces.

Is there events for the three Indian countries when you have united all to get cores on them?
And is/will there be events that gives you cores on those two provinces(Pakistan) which Afghanistan controls. Same with some Tibetan controlled provinces which today is controlled RL by India.
Same with Burma who controls some provinces.

Yes.

I Cannot seem to download this mod. It tells me that it needs me to select a program to open it with. I really want to play this mod and This is getting frustrating. I have downloaded plenty of mods and never encountered this problem.