• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:)

Great, now i realize how great Kaissereich is.
Does that mean you did not realize it before?!?!?! :mad:

:D

Erm. Is Russia supposed to not have no leaders at all, or is this a bug?

Also, the zip file does not contain JSGME like the previous versions did.

JSGME
JSGME was accidential missing in the last version. Sorry about that.

The lack of Russian leaders must be a bug in your version, in my game there are plenty of military leaders. Maybe try to reinstall the game with JSGME.

HJV said:
Erm. Is Russia supposed to not have no leaders at all, or is this a bug?

Also, the zip file does not contain JSGME like the previous versions did.

:confused:

In my game, Russia had plenty of leaders.

However, when I started a game as Russia, both the starting land doctrine paths were red and could not be researched. Is this changed by an event later on? I can't imagine going through the game with no land doctrines.

Andromedos said:
The bug will be hopefully fixed in the newest version.
Also some of our team are working on a new eventchain for the American Civil War. But no promises yet when it will be ready.

In the meantime, why don't you go and have a look at the Kaiserreich Wiki, where you can find a lot of interesting informations about this fantastic alternate history. Read all about this brave new world, with it's exotic nations, famous personalities, and breathtaking events. Only one click away. :cool:

Also, if you'd like to contribute to the Mod, visit us at our forums. Reinforcements are always appreciated, and all you need is some interest into history and some good old common sense. Join now, Kaiserreich needs you!
If that speech doesn't get us more victi...help with the mod, I don't know what will. Have you ever sold cars? :p

rwglaub said:
Conquered Britain. I gave it all to Canada. So far no events firing, which has me puzzled. Solved the conumdrum with italy by leaving the Allies, making an alliance with the Italian Federation, and then giving them the rest of Italy.
I think the British Empire events launch onöy when Canada itself conquers Britain, but I'm not sure.

I started playing as Canada but noticed a few problems. One of the policy events in 1936 fired three times (I think it was internal policy but I can't remember), each one with slightly different choices. Also I noticed some events seemed to indicate a war would happen, in this case Hungary vs Croatia and Britain vs Norway, but the wars associated with the events never started. Earlier the events starting Abyssina vs Ethiopia and Mongolia vs Ma worked fine.

KanaX said:
I think the British Empire events launch onöy when Canada itself conquers Britain, but I'm not sure.

I dunno, i conquered Britain with Canada and nothing fired, so i just liberated all the countries manually :D