• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why is there no new skin for Sweden?

P.S. Have started a scenario with Sweden and managed to conquer Norway and Finland.
Then Britain DoW Denmark so I hurried and also did it, but I could not get Copenhagen who were defended with 2 garrisons and 1 infantry.
I had 6 division + 2 armor, shore bombardment and air suppority.

Quite simple actually.

Denmark > Sweden.

Why is Canada not programmed to return Alaska and Colon after I reunite the USA? I am at the point now where I ask twice, then I annex the Entente.

Why is Canada not programmed to return Alaska and Colon after I reunite the USA? I am at the point now where I ask twice, then I annex the Entente.

They return Alaska if you join them when they're at war with the Syndies. Colon is lost though...

But that's not a problem for me as I always go with the glorious Dictatorship of Dougie bent on conquering the Pacific and Canada and later usurping the title "Leader of the Entente". Later replaced by my own modded in Super Admiral William Callaghan.

They return Alaska if you join them when they're at war with the Syndies. Colon is lost though...

But that's not a problem for me as I always go with the glorious Dictatorship of Dougie bent on conquering the Pacific and Canada and later usurping the title "Leader of the Entente". Later replaced by my own modded in Super Admiral William Callaghan.
That is what I am doing this time. It is early 38 and the USA is "National Populist". Canada is already annexed. :cool: If they had just given me my land back, they might have gotten a few more years.....maybe.

I had a terrific hangover today... so I sealed myself off from the outside world and began to give Eastern Europe some love.

Results thus far:

topbar-4.jpg

fullscreen-5.jpg

sidebar_a-4.jpg

Sweden have always kicked Danmarks Ass :p

No. And especially not recently on the contemporary field of glory (football).

Great work with Austria-Hungary, Milites! Any plans for Danubian Federation?

Is it just me, or is there no event that unites Italy? :(

If you annex either of the states as the other one you will get cores on the other one.