• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@MercZ Thanks for the suggestions, I unloaded the mod payed a little with vanila, sent spies, saved a few games. Reverted back to Kaiser by JSGME sent spy, and the same bug appeared.

@KaiserMuffin
1. Sorry I can not see this fix, where else would i be able to get it?

2a. So.... is there a way around it? after that error when my saves got corrupted the load progress bar would freeze. I guess what i am asking is if this mod is stable enough to be playable for at least 8-10 years. I cant wait to try rebuilding my glorious Japanese colonial empire. But if it will crash again in 2 years i rather not waste my time.

2b. Your playing the game with only doomsday? is it better without arama? on the front page from what i gather it is stated that this mod is for arma1.2-1.3b only.

Thanks again for the help!

Dear, Ladies and Gentleman.

I am happy to report that after endless installings and uninstallings I have been able to find a solution to the spy bug (and possibly other game crashing bugs). Kaiserreinch is NOT compatible with Arma 1.2 (as advertised) nor does it seem to work with Arma 1.3b2. It is however compatible with Arma1.3b1 or armageddon1.3 beta Jan 15 2009 DVJN. Once I installed over this version the spy bug disappeared, i will report any other bug i find.

Dear, Ladies and Gentleman.

I am happy to report that after endless installings and uninstallings I have been able to find a solution to the spy bug (and possibly other game crashing bugs). Kaiserreinch is NOT compatible with Arma 1.2 (as advertised) nor does it seem to work with Arma 1.3b2. It is however compatible with Arma1.3b1 or armageddon1.3 beta Jan 15 2009 DVJN. Once I installed over this version the spy bug disappeared, i will report any other bug i find.

It works fine with 1.3 beta 2 for me on both my computers and for my friend.

I'm proud to announce the release of a near-complete Kaiserreich Icon Pack

Its a bundle of many numerous Icon packs from many different authors and includes Icons for nearly every playable state. Included are my own Icons for the Syndicalists of American, the American Union State and the Pacific States. It isn't a "perfect" Kaiserreich Icon release but it does the job well. If anyone is interested in working together to make this better please let me know.

It can be downloaded here.

For those of you who already have many SKIF style Icons in your Kaiserreich game and don't want to download a whole new pack (which I still recommend you do anyways as it includes many Icons you may not have) may download this smaller pack of Icons I've created. It includes ground Icons for the same American Civil War states as mentioned above plus ground Icons for New England (U10) and Portugal (POR).

It may be downloaded here.

I hope you enjoy them and that these Icons will somehow find a way into your future games, be that here on HoI2 or in the upcoming AoD.

I hope that link to this pack can be put in the frontpage in this thread or in development forum, at least as optional download. It's great to have modified SKIF style icons for this mod. This pack deserves to become at least optional download, like skins, music and other add-ons to the mod.

By the way, Trot, is this icon pack final release? If you're adding more stuff, please make visible notice in this thread and final version can be added as optional download.

Hey Asalto,

Sorry for not being as active as I should be here. I've been meaning to stop by for a while. The pack is "work in progress" I guess you could say, since I've made an air and naval set for the American Union since then as well as planning to make one for American Syndicalists too. I also wanted to know from everyone if there is a state I'm missing that they would like to see icons for (Bengal perhaps?). As soon as the above things are taken care of, I'll call it done.

I certainly would like to see it up on the front page, but I guess thats up to the big men in charge. If not, I'm sure we can find another place to make it more available.

One of my favorite mods. Here's a heads up from the E3 Project:

kaiserreichsmall.png

:D:D:D

Last edited:
One of my favorite mods. Here's a heads up from the E3 Project:
:D:D:D

Wow, wow, wow!

I hope KR will be some day made on E3 map.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYYAYAY!!!!
KR on e3 map!!!!!! :D This just made my day!

To Develop team:

Would you like to use the new map like the MOD 1989- Turning Point? I think that one looks much better than the original one.

1989map.png

To Develop team:

Would you like to use the new map like the MOD 1989- Turning Point? I think that one looks much better than the original one.

1989map.png

The E3 Map is better.

Hey Trot, about image sets that could be still done:
-Flanders-Wallonia: They have some special icons from revolter nations of Flanders/Wallonia(''vanilla'' SKIF), but they are mixed with generic icons since there aren't many models for those nations(only 1936 infantry and militia). Can you give them German icons combined with icons for Flanders and Wallonia instead of generic ones?
-Bengal: You can use icons for India with additional Syndicalist symbols.
-Ireland(British icons?)
-Serbia
I think this is most of it. Thank you for your hard work. Your icons realy made my KR game even more beatiful.