• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think it's only when you unify Austria-Hungary by force.

But what events must you choose to create the Dual Monarchy or the Danuabe Fed. All I know is how to create the Centralized Austria

You must create centralised Austria, you can negotiate this during Ausgleich if Hungary and others agree. If they reject your offer, you have to go to war. When Austria is centralised, you can chose future of nation via events.

Important: Danubian Federation doesen't come into play if you chose ''Keep Dualism'' or ''Federalise'' during Ausgleich. This Dualism does not bring real Austria-Hungary and Federalism doesen't bring Danubian Federation. Those options just keep loose union of independent nations, which are puppets of both Austria and Hungary(confederate Dualism) or just puppets of Austria(very loose federation).

We don't know yet.

I was playing through today and the CoF annexed Iron Guard Romania in the events of the game. It chose to liberate a free Romania, but upon doing so there were no ministers in it.

I looked in my game files and there is a minister file for which Romania is tied to- URU, and yet something is going on...

Odd, my Romania that got liberated was not having any issues...

but since URU isn't in KR as a revolter I'd consider likely that it's been a copy paste replace over the URU tag. This was written in the days of doomsday!

Oh, and by the by, I might have something to contribute re: KR to AoD <.< ;) (by I, I mean I doped someone into attempting to merge the two)

AFAIK, KR should be completely compatible with AoD. Just pop it in using JSGME. Of course, AoD offers a whole range of possibilities for the further development of the mod and I see no reason why KR shouldn't be upgraded and fine-tuned for AoD.

This is an engine problem, not a mod problem - when a country's tag changes, all its research freezes. You can only avoid that by cancelling all research before changing the tag, or by subsequently making some edits in the savegame file (I don't know the details of such edits though).

AFAIK, KR should be completely compatible with AoD. Just pop it in using JSGME. Of course, AoD offers a whole range of possibilities for the further development of the mod and I see no reason why KR shouldn't be upgraded and fine-tuned for AoD.

So this means AoD doesn't fix the mod folder bug? That question was asked on the AoD subforum several times, and always ignored.

Just downloading the new version. I hope this time events won't just end around 1941 and the game would be fun until nukes and jets become avalible ^^