• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Does this work with Arma?

TeutonburgerW said:

did you put colons because its a sceptical yes?

TeutonburgerW said:
No.

Forgot which forum I was in; in the other I use to visit; ":yes:" is a nodding head.

Yes, KR works with ARMA. I'm playing KR on it right now.

Ahhh good the last time I tried it kept crashing and I really want to play this mod.

Russia having no land doctrines?

Why is Russia having no land doctrines at the beginning and it cannot research any of them. is there a event later in the game to allow it or is it a bug? Im new to this mod so sorry if this is a stupid question...

Could someone edit the one of the first pages and add a link to the new beta version?

Also should the beta version be installed on a clean Arma version, or a 1.1 version ?

Also shouldnt WW2 trigger in every game? Am running one as UB and its now feb 1940 with no ww2.. Germany however has been at war at the last 2 years with the off map indo china, could that affect the ww2 triggers?

Crash when trying to load a saved game

Game Crashes when trying to load a USA saved game. Union of America First has appeared... is there anything i could do about it? I got the BetaIII and bugfix.

I dont have the time or will to read through all the messages on this thread, so i'll just post what i found..

- Game will crash to desktop if you have any other scenario in the scenario folder other than Kaiserreich. Also i had to create a new "save games" folder to be able to save anything.

- Random crashes/error messages.

- I know HoI 2 is slow on my computer, but damn! This mod is about twice as needy of CPU resources.

- Leader/Politician heads missing sometimes.. There was even one with no head or name on it.

- The event in which Finland can claim Karelia and Lapland is sometimes impossible to complete, because soviet union, in addition to it's heartlands (Leningrad and southwards) get these random territories around the Russian domain, and they are never the same.. Also, America sometimes has american union whatever breaking away, and the first time i played it was west coast union or something like that.. The scenario would be much better if the events were static, or they go always the same way. Is there confederate USA? I've never seen it.

- Also many more smaller bugs too many to mention.

This mod has a great great promice, but it's ruined by these little things. I hope to see some patching tho. I loved taking over Soviets with Finland. :)

Sir Keisari:

Do you installed Doomsday and patched it to the latest level? KR-Mod works only with Doomsday and/or Arma!

Have you downloaded the newest KR-mod? The newest iversion Beta III by Akira!

With the event being static! Well, it will just get boring wouldn't it eh? ;)

Many smaller bugs were fixed with the newest version Beta III.

Sir Keisari said:
I dont have the time or will to read through all the messages on this thread, so i'll just post what i found..

- Game will crash to desktop if you have any other scenario in the scenario folder other than Kaiserreich. Also i had to create a new "save games" folder to be able to save anything.

- Random crashes/error messages.

- I know HoI 2 is slow on my computer, but damn! This mod is about twice as needy of CPU resources.

- Leader/Politician heads missing sometimes.. There was even one with no head or name on it.

- The event in which Finland can claim Karelia and Lapland is sometimes impossible to complete, because soviet union, in addition to it's heartlands (Leningrad and southwards) get these random territories around the Russian domain, and they are never the same.. Also, America sometimes has american union whatever breaking away, and the first time i played it was west coast union or something like that.. The scenario would be much better if the events were static, or they go always the same way. Is there confederate USA? I've never seen it.

- Also many more smaller bugs too many to mention.

This mod has a great great promice, but it's ruined by these little things. I hope to see some patching tho. I loved taking over Soviets with Finland. :)

Honestly, most of these problems are unheard of. The Russian territorial oddities were fixed in the previous patch (I think). Are you sure you have installed the mod correctly?

Page 1 is now updated, thanks to blue emu.

I got the BetaIII and bugfix.
Did you get the bugfix before or after you have saved your game? Your savegame is busted anyway, try to put in the bugfix, start new game as the USA, type "event ", save game and then load. It should work.

Also should the beta version be installed on a clean Arma version, or a 1.1 version ?

Making a clean install would be much better. And I seriously suggest you use JSGME

Am running one as UB and its now feb 1940 with no ww2.. Germany however has been at war at the last 2 years with the off map indo china, could that affect the ww2 triggers?

Only if through Switzerland, but the Romandy war happens earlier than Indochina.

Last edited:
:) I have played a fun game as the commune of France spreading the revolution through Europe. I liked the events for releasing nations but some things could need some fixing.

None of the nations you release are your puppets, this might be intentional but only the four German states become your allies when you release them. Through the use of some influence you can ally with some of the others but both Hungary and Romania have a zero chance of alliance at best relations and full interventionism for both them and me.

Another problem is that when a nation is released my forces in their territory get redeployed to my capital. This has resulted in my invasion through the Austo-Hungarian empire taking much longer as half my army gets sent home and back again taking more than two months.

Otherwise I have enjoyed this mod greatly and I like the option to divide Germany. Maybe you should have made an option to release all German states except for the Rehnish Republik (don't know how to spell that ) since keeping western Germany and releasing the east as puppets could be a realistic plan for dealing with a defeated arch-enemy.

that_sweed said:

Another problem is that when a nation is released my forces in their territory get redeployed to my capital. This has resulted in my invasion through the Austo-Hungarian empire taking much longer as half my army gets sent home and back again taking more than two months.

That has nothing to do with the mod, it's coded in the game itself IIRC.

KanaX said:
That has nothing to do with the mod, it's coded in the game itself IIRC.
Perhabs the events could check if there's a war aganst Austria going on though?