• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Will there be events for Wilhelm's dead in 1941, and the rise of a new Kaiser on the throne?... It wouldnt be very time-consuming and would bring realism. :)

Or maybe you planned him to live longer?

EMFM said:
I'm fairly sure it's already Wilhelm III leading Germany from the beginning, or close to, but I'd have to check.

No, its still the old man in charge. We decided not to really touch the whole thing, considering Sarmatia is supposed to be back here soon, and it's up to him to figure out what to do with the event.

Where is Sarmatia?

General_Grant said:
Will there be events for Wilhelm's dead in 1941, and the rise of a new Kaiser on the throne?... It wouldnt be very time-consuming and would bring realism. :)

Or maybe you planned him to live longer?

Keep in mind he likely would have lived longer if he had won the war and stayed Kaiser, feeling he's not a failed man.

Scorpi said:
Which nation would you recommend to play as at the moment? also is there any new bugfixes/versions on the steps?

I would like to play a nation in an somewhat eventdriven game.. :)

US factions, Austria, Japan, Russia, Mongolia..... There will be the complete version 1.0 is soon to be released.

Scorpi said:
Which nation would you recommend to play as at the moment? also is there any new bugfixes/versions on the steps?

I would like to play a nation in an somewhat eventdriven game.. :)

Well for beginners I would recommend a country in south america, like brazil or la plata, here you have more time to build your nation up an getting familiar with the Kaiserreich machine!

If you want more action try the european syndicat factions like france or union of britain! But beware! Its really hard, especially if you go against Mitteleuropa, but it can be done!

Zauberfloete said:
Well for beginners I would recommend a country in south america, like brazil or la plata, here you have more time to build your nation up an getting familiar with the Kaiserreich machine!

If you want more action try the european syndicat factions like france or union of britain! But beware! Its really hard, especially if you go against Mitteleuropa, but it can be done!
Tell me about it! I'm trying to crack the German defenses as CoF, but it's one of the hardest things I've tried in this game. Beating Nazi Germany with France was easier in vanilla.

Well, Commune of France has almost no events ATM, if you want to be a syndicalist try Union of Britain. Russia has a ton of events if you're new to the mod (it inherits from All the Russias).

In the events.. the first option is always the option the Moddirs considers the "historic" one, so will there be most events following that one, or is the mod in such a stage that most events already has been manufactured?

EDIT

And are there events which gives Bengal cores on the rest of India? or can you annex the other states and then be formed into the nation "India" which then gives you the properly cores?

Well, Commune of France has almost no events ATM,

There are in the most recent release.

And are there events which gives Bengal cores on the rest of India? or can you annex the other states and then be formed into the nation "India" which then gives you the properly cores?

Well there are events, but you don't form "India".

Okai, got another nice question :D

When I annex another country, through a event, I usually get all the troops and planes as well (in vanilla) but I have noticed that this does not happen in this mod.. Is that intended or can a bad install have caused this?

I think you need an inherit trigger in the event, as opposed to annex. Also may have something to do with having cores on that country.

Scorpi said:
Okai, got another nice question :D

When I annex another country, through a event, I usually get all the troops and planes as well (in vanilla) but I have noticed that this does not happen in this mod.. Is that intended or can a bad install have caused this?
You need to have regular_id of the one to be inherited in the scenario files set to the inheritor. It's not a bug, it's just not done in Kaiserreich.