• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bugs I have noticed when playing as Qing:

event 627007 for japan in the qing foreign policy file

name = "This is an insult that shall not be forgotten."
command = { type = relation which = CSX value = 200 }

should be -200, to make relations worse not better :D

Also there is an event 'should we send aid to korea' that seems to be meant for Germany because the text mentions germany but it fires for Qing.

Finally when I play DD Arma 1.3 with the spy patch my land doctrines increase my hq combat event modifier by "0.0". It should say "+10%" or something. This is with checksum MAJI. I will try reinstalling everything and see if I still have this issue, which would force me to use 1.2

Edit: I reinstalled everything and still have the hq combat event chance multiplier issue in 1.3 with the spy patch. My kaiserreich based on 1.2 does not have this problem.

Last edited:
So, am I the only one who can't play the FAI? The game loads almost completely, but crashes to desktop when the game should start.

Yea, I have this issue too. I'm not sure why it happens though.

Hi
I just installed Kaiserreich on Doomsday (copy all files into my Doomsday folder) but if i start there comes an error ''Error with db files'' or something like this. Well i ignore them and start teh game and choose the Kaiserreich scenarion. If i want to splay it on the last point before beeing finnished with loading the game it crashs.
I got Vista and already tryed it with admin and compatiblity-mode

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/4321/unbenanntuar.jpg

Hey thank you kezardinjnr
But i dont find these lines in the partitions.txt
Searched for several things with the search-function but it didnt find them.
I just deleted the file and it worked but i still got an DB Error at the beginning of the game and when i'm in the game it looks very screwed. Over every region there are thunder-symbols and the units look strange so mostely unplayable...

For Ryke, MercZ and everyone else out there whos had their game crash on them while loading up as the FAI (revolutionary Spain), the problem comes from none other then the gfx SKIN. It seems quite random and I'm not sure exactly why it happens this way. Regardless, try using the defelt skin or switch to another skin (perhaps an old republican Spain one). Just make sure you replace the full screen, the side bar and the top bar.

And on that note, I'd like to officially request from Milites a new FAI skin.

It's funny that should mention it - because I've as a matter of fact made one (albeit I'm not too satisfied with the result) some time ago.

topbar-1.jpg

fullscreen-2.jpg

sidebar_a-1.jpg

For the next batch I'll upload (includes so far: Sicily, Lithuania, UoB with the possibility with adding Bengal and PSA skins) I think I'm going to make another version than this for the CNT-FAI.

Good work as always Milites :D.

Can I persuade you to make a new Dutch skin too ;)?

So I finally decided to try Kaiserreich. I downloaded it and made a copy of DD, and then very carefully copied all the files into the correct locations, tried to start it up and....

crash.

Has anyone had this problem? I can't even get into the game and it's not telling me what's going on.

I changed the FAI skins, and it didn't solve the crash issue.

I'm using JSGME, so I went into Doomsday/MODS/Kaiserreich/gfx/SKINS/spr and changed the images there for those you posted (and renaming them correctly, to "fullscreen", "sidebar_a" and "topbar". Saved them as bmp files too).

The only other file in there is vssver.scc, didn't touch it.

So, unless I did something wrong, that wasn't the problem. =/

Humm, thats quite strange Ryke.
Then I'm not sure what else could be causing it.
I personally don't run anything on JSGME, choosing instead to have each mod have their own full folders. Wastes alot of space, but is easy to organize and mod.

But man, aren't complete crashes lovely? Leaving you all alone without warning as to way they just slapped you in the face... Frustrating.

If the skin crash fix isn't working I don't know what else to say.

Great work yet again Milites. Thank you very much. I'm very much looking forward to your next release.

Have you tried replacing the one in the original directory? I mean in Doomsday/GFX/SKINS?

Nationalist france= vichy france?

Hi,

I just download version 1.0 and installed it. It seems really good but......

I'm playing as Russia and I got a message that the "Union of Britian has selected Operation Catapult- attack Vichy France". They then promptly declare war on National France. This isn't normal right?:rolleyes:

Anybody got any suggestions as to What i've done wrong?

Edit: Its March 1936

Last edited:
Hi,

I just download version 1.0 and installed it. It seems really good but......

I'm playing as Russia and I got a message that the "Union of Britian has selected Operation Catapult- attack Vichy France". They then promptly declare war on National France. This isn't normal right?:rolleyes:

Anybody got any suggestions as to What i've done wrong?

Edit: Its March 1936

Well, Nationalist uses the Vichy Franch tag in the game (the Commune uses the regular France tag). Vichy franch is not in the game.

Are you using a mod besides Kaiserreich?

Well, Nationalist uses the Vichy Franch tag in the game (the Commune uses the regular France tag). Vichy franch is not in the game.

Are you using a mod besides Kaiserreich?

Hm, before installing Kaiserreich, I had DAIM installed but I removed that first. (By deleting the AI files. Perhaps I missed one?).

I'm going to try and instal it again.

Cheers,

Mat

Hm, before installing Kaiserreich, I had DAIM installed but I removed that first. (By deleting the AI files. Perhaps I missed one?).

I'm going to try and instal it again.

Cheers,

Mat

Did you scroll down the scenario list and start the Kaiserreich scenario or did you just choose the 1936 road to war? I remember I had this same problem and if I remember right this fixed it. Not 100% though.

Did you scroll down the scenario list and start the Kaiserreich scenario or did you just choose the 1936 road to war? I remember I had this same problem and if I remember right this fixed it. Not 100% though.

No I picked the kasierreich scenario.

But its alright I figured out what was wrong. When I removed DAIM I replaced it with my back up AI files. But crucially I forgot the DAIM also modifies the db and the Scenario files. So rather than faf around I uninstaled armegedon and stated again. And now it works, I ran the game on extremely fast until june 1937. And playing whack a popup at that speed sucks.:rofl:

But it all seems to be working. No operation catupult, no Vichy France.

Cheers,

Mat