• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've got another styles of the skif icons set of the airforce of Germany and Russia.

rusger.png

DOWNLOAD

When 2nd American Civil War occur all countries have same political system instead of their own.
How about event that makes those countries have right one.

There are events for that, they fire some days after they break free.

There are events for that, they fire some days after they break free.

Never happen to me.
Did I install it wrong or there was some update?

Never happen to me.
Did I install it wrong or there was some update?

There must be a wrong installation then because it has been so forever IIRC.

In my opinion, it's always better to open a thread (or continue an old one) in the Kaiserreich forum. Even if your work is already complete, other users can give you suggestions and improvements! Once everything is settled, you can post the finished work in the appropriate threads of the forum.

Thank you for your anwser. It isn't ready yet, it is just half ready. I haven't ever done a project like that, so that's why I asked what should I do. An other question, if it's not a problem: How should I post it on the forum? Because to create a new nation you must make and modify lots of files. Should I but them together and upload them to somewhere?

Last edited:
There must be a wrong installation then because it has been so forever IIRC.

I started to play again and I got events now.
Strange.
Anyway while I was playing CSA, Hungary declared war on Croatian and had territorial claims on every Croatian province.
That's stupid.

I think that war and cores are because of the 1937 Ausgleich, where you can decide if you are willing to leave the Austro-Hungarian Monarchy and can demand ex-Monarchy territories (Galicia-Lodomerien, Croatia, Bosnia).

Thank you for your anwser. It isn't ready yet, it is just half ready. I haven't ever done a project like that, so that's why I asked what should I do. An other question, if it's not a problem: How should I post it on the forum? Because to create a new nation you must make and modify lots of files. Should I but them together and upload them to somewhere?
Yes, we usually group all the files together in a zip file and then upload it. Take a look at our forum, you'll see plenty of examples! Even if it's only half-ready you should open a thread there, everybody will be interested! :)

I think that war and cores are because of the 1937 Ausgleich, where you can decide if you are willing to leave the Austro-Hungarian Monarchy and can demand ex-Monarchy territories (Galicia-Lodomerien, Croatia, Bosnia).
You are correct, that's what probably happened.

Hi, I noticed a problem with the russian surrdender. As France, I launched the "barbarossa" operation, and once conquered St.Petersburg and Tsartsyn, the Russian surrender event fired. The problem is that part of Estonia, Lithuania, Poland, until Kiev, is still in Russian hands (even if without cores). Is this a bug or this event is still unfinished? great work however!

Who is the leading modder here now? :)

I think FlyingDutchie is the leader right now.

Indeed, for now I'm General-Secretary of the Mod. However, due to reallife being a b*tch I cannot spend as much time modding as I would like. However, there are plenty members of the kaiserreich team still active on this forum.

I started to play again and I got events now.
Strange.
Anyway while I was playing CSA, Hungary declared war on Croatian and had territorial claims on every Croatian province.
That's stupid.

Well, Hungary had some firm claims on Croatia at the time, even if the Croatians themselves thought otherwise. More than once they've contemplated Magyarising Croatia.

Hi, I noticed a problem with the russian surrdender. As France, I launched the "barbarossa" operation, and once conquered St.Petersburg and Tsartsyn, the Russian surrender event fired. The problem is that part of Estonia, Lithuania, Poland, until Kiev, is still in Russian hands (even if without cores). Is this a bug or this event is still unfinished? great work however!

Unfortunately this is the most persistent bug in the game, many modders have tried to solve it, to no avail. I am looking into it too.

Well, Hungary had some firm claims on Croatia at the time, even if the Croatians themselves thought otherwise. More than once they've contemplated Magyarising Croatia.

They had claims but barely any Hungarians ever lived in Croatia and Hungary never fully controlled Croatia( it was always autonomy or semi-autonomy).
Also there were Croatian riots against Magyarising pre-WW1.
And they were doing that for 2 centuries and had almost no success.
I don't think they would do much more if they won WW1.

If Hungary decided to annex Croatia they would have been full scale rebellion and Austria wouldn't want that.

They had claims but barely any Hungarians ever lived in Croatia and Hungary never fully controlled Croatia( it was always autonomy or semi-autonomy).
Also there were Croatian riots against Magyarising pre-WW1.
And they were doing that for 2 centuries and had almost no success.
I don't think they would do much more if they won WW1.

If Hungary decided to annex Croatia they would have been full scale rebellion and Austria wouldn't want that.

You forget that Hungary has the backing of Germany (The most powerful country on earth if you forgot.) and so, they can do more that pre-WW.

And why can't you just enjoy the game? I'm not complaining about Poland being a german b*tch, am I?

This mod is shit

You gave me a good laugh. Thanks. :D

You forget that Hungary has the backing of Germany (The most powerful country on earth if you forgot.) and so, they can do more that pre-WW.

And why can't you just enjoy the game? I'm not complaining about Poland being a german b*tch, am I?

You gave me a good laugh. Thanks. :D

I am not complaining too, because it's good to see that my country wasn't raped after the World War :p:D Anyway I agree with Vesimir - it's just a game.

They could have support from God and they still wouldn't make Croats accept annexation.

I didn't say I'm not enjoying this mod.
Mod is great but that thing kinda annoyed me.

I beg to differ, Germany is pathetic once the black Monday hits it, it lags hopelessly behind in the arms race with France because of that.

Why not then make events that let Germany slowly get back up to pre-Monday levels, or all at once when at war?