• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Two *minor* things I picked up relating to the American Civil War.

First, I noticed that in the event of a CSA victory, the resulting text is the same as the AUS.

Second, this,- the war itself has been long over, but the CSA seemed to have not gotten some territories correctly. The canal doesn't register as a core either.

Oh, sorry, didn't mean to come off mean if it seemed like that.

Its alright mate! I was busy doing something else when i wrote the reply! If you want to you can forward the bugs to our Bug report forum, but I believe that all the ACW bugs are being taken care off!

Urias03: Download JSGME, put it into the Doomsday folder. Put the Kaiserreich folder into a folder called MODS, put this MODS folder in the Doomsday folder. Then use JSGME.

turtledove: There is no inc file for California/ Pacific States of America. That nation is not avaiable when the game starts, and therefore does not need an inc file.

It's all divided between different files, like the informations for all the revolters, and then, when the nations are released during a game, organised by events.

- The territory is described in the revolt.txt file in the DB folder
- Technology is equivalent to the tech avaiable to the nation that the revolter was released by (in this case the USA)
- resources and diplomatic relations for California are assigned by an event.
- the starting cabinet and ideology are assigned via event as well.
- dito for military forces

It's all divided between different files, like the informations for all the revolters, and then, when the nations are released during a game, organised by events.

- The territory is described in the revolt.txt file in the DB folder
- Technology is equivalent to the tech avaiable to the nation that the revolter was released by (in this case the USA)
- resources and diplomatic relations for California are assigned by an event.
- the starting cabinet and ideology are assigned via event as well.
- dito for military forces

Thanks!

Is it Hopeless?

Is there anyway to survive the american civil war as USA? Any advice?

i'm pretty sure i did it, though i wasnt at war with mexico or the PSA so it wasnt too hard. try to get canada to ally with you, and its worth losing a little bit of ground to be able to encircle and capture enemy units.

i'm pretty sure i did it, though i wasnt at war with mexico or the PSA so it wasnt too hard. try to get canada to ally with you, and its worth losing a little bit of ground to be able to encircle and capture enemy units.

Thanks for the reply. I just did "it", "it" being survive and defeat the 3 other american states (CSA, AUS, PSA). One huge plus - Canada did not seize New England.

Hi, just curious if this mod can work with the coldwar extention techtree as when i activated the Kaisrreich mod through JSGME it loads the the campaign but freezes at 0000 hour on the 1st day you can issue orders, start tech teams but can't progress in time, haven't touch any Kaiser file nor fiddled with any thing else

untitled

http://pics.data.bg/categories/1/общи/85a01e58ed68f19784e09742ba2b2749/untitled

OMGGGGGG
What must i do,help me, please :confused::confused:

The Hunter: Kaiserreich has not been designed to work with the cold war extension tech tree.

rome1989: Just wait, there are events in the game for the Russian military doctrines.

raider75: I thought Rapidshare was free? And no, the combat system has not been modded from vanilla.