• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Akira said:
Since I am currently unable to upload anything anywhere, can someone, who has either the latest version of the mod or the skin pack upload it somewhere. It would be very helpful.

Just curious, but what exactly is the "most recent version" you are talking about? Who might have it?

I don't think I do. Could you try to email it. If so, I will give you my email address and maybe you could put it in as an attachment.

Akira said:
Well, I want to restructure my life, so I could pursue my lifelong interests in philosophy and pure science? so I have to abandon some activities I pursue.

Ok hope it all will go well =)

Akira said:
Well, I want to restructure my life, so I could pursue my lifelong interests in philosophy and pure science? so I have to abandon some activities I pursue.
Darn, who will be the new integrator?

I'm going to take over as General-Secretary until Sarmatia gets his PhD in two months. Version 1.0, the first real version will be out on September 1st. We'll probably have all the work done that I have planned by the 20-25th, and then the team will have 5 days to test.

In version 1.0, the Ottoman Empire will be structured, the American Civil War will be more drawn out, The Japanese Empire will be finished, China will be done with 2-3 new revolt countries, Canada will hopefully be able to retake the Home Isles, The Syndicalist Congress is being planned, World War II will be unpredictable, by that I mean how it starts, whos involved, the operations and the end and a 3rd World War will possibly start afterwards, depending on the situation and much more.

Every country will have AI Files, We've made 100s of AI events and 75+ AI switch files to go with them and counting.

There will be a skins for every major and most minor countries, thanks to KanaX, AutovonBismark, Getuza and Crush3r.

The color scheme will be changed, and we'll be using Sexy Colors Mod with Atruejedi's permission and we'll be reworking some of TRP's AI Files to work with Kaiserreich with the Pacific in mind (with Lothos' permission).

If anyone has any questions, let me know.

Kibbles said:
I'm going to take over as General-Secretary until Sarmatia gets his PhD in two months. Version 1.0, the first real version will be out on September 1st. We'll probably have all the work done that I have planned by the 20-25th, and then the team will have 5 days to test.

In version 1.0, the Ottoman Empire will be structured, the American Civil War will be more drawn out, The Japanese Empire will be finished, China will be done with 2-3 new revolt countries, Canada will hopefully be able to retake the Home Isles, The Syndicalist Congress is being planned, World War II will be unpredictable, by that I mean how it starts, whos involved, the operations and the end and a 3rd World War will possibly start afterwards, depending on the situation and much more.

Every country will have AI Files, We've made 100s of AI events and 75+ AI switch files to go with them and counting.

There will be a skins for every major and most minor countries, thanks to KanaX, AutovonBismark, Getuza and Crush3r.

The color scheme will be changed, and we'll be using Sexy Colors Mod with Atruejedi's permission and we'll be reworking some of TRP's AI Files to work with Kaiserreich with the Pacific in mind (with Lothos' permission).

If anyone has any questions, let me know.

:eek:

Wow is the only word I can think of right now.

Look forward to it.

Aye.

We will also *crosses fingers* have a new IC and MP layout.

GeneralHannibal said:
We will also *crosses fingers* have a new IC and MP layout.
Nah, that's nothing compared to the cool skins I've created ;)

Hehe, I start on the 15th, lucky me...

KanaX said:
Nah, that's nothing compared to the cool skins I've created ;)

If affects the game more :mad:

And it is more maddening to scroll down a notepad++ file 5 million times than to make cool graphics :mad:. So there :p