• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
perhaps move them to ukrainian soil from the start?

Ok, moved them to Odessa (where I actually live:rolleyes:).

here's a suggestion:

Can you make the same only with German empirial flag on the back ground?

With the German Imperial Flag:

imperialwarflagcopycopysn6.jpg

EDIT: And a brighter version:

imperialwarflagcopycopyyp5.jpg

Last edited:
I think those scenario buttons are a bit too fuzzy (and I like the old one too).

I love them =O :cool:

CromCruachan said:
Does Kaiserreich have an improved AI? Thanks.
Kibbles did some work with the AI, but I don't know how extensive changes he made.

Due to the circumstances, I am force to abandon KR mod, so here is what was made so far. I strongly suggest that you download all the extra stuff, since it really improves the athmosphere.

#############################################
###### Version Beta III
#############################################

Download links

The MOD itself

SKINS

SKIN patch 1

JSGME

MODELS

A bugfix

Put this into db/ministers

CHANGELOG:

PACKAGE:
1.Removed all the erreneous graphics, like trees, sprites etc.
2.Removed all the skins, except for Germany, to lighten the pack (so,I suggest, you download the skin pack)
3.Fixed an important design flaw, which prevented some of the leader, added earlier, to be noticed
4.Added a new scenario picture, made by Teutonburger W
5. Die Wacht Am Rhein is back

Countries:
1. Qing Empire now gets a new Emperor and a new navy (thanks to Andromedos)
2. Manchukuo is now replaced with Fengtien Republic
3. Added a lot а new leaders, ministers and tech teams (Canada and Australasia - by freetup, Ottoman Empire - by Abbasia, the rest - by Andromedos)
4. Slighly boosted IC fr Canada, Lybia and Ethipia
5. Imp. Abyssinia now gets "some" Ethiopian ministers
6. Added off-map Ho Chi Mihns movement
7. Added stuff from Tibetan historical pack (full credit goes to Le Ran)
8. Added Nepal stuff (thanks to rcduggan)

Events:

1. Denmark industrial events (by freetup)
2. New Iceland war (by freetup)
3. Soviet - Siberian relations (by Akira)
4. Indochina revolt part II (by Timotheus and Akira)
5. Some Nationalist France domestic events (by freetup)
6. Cuba events (by Andromedos)
7. Reincluded a few initial Mexican events
8. Added some old foggoten events for Italy (by Zucker)
9. Thanks to Andromedos, Hitler is no londger a wrestler.

Bugfixes:

1. Fixed Tattered Flag and Puerto Rico
2. Guiana now gets 2 militia divisions
3. Split the capital army in Ethiopia (so it shouldn't fall right away)
4. Spanish Civil war should now happen
5. Many new countries should now be releasible (thanks to kuzux)
6. Various minor fixes

Comment:

1. When the scenario loads, it says "scenario file had errors". This is due to an issue with Indochina (Ho Chi Mihn) file, that I didn't have time to fighure out. Simply push "ignore".
2. Since new ACW isn't finished yet, please bare with what we have.

Last edited:
Y do u have to leave?

Last edited:
I don't know if the small gfx-fixes has been made, but since Akira left, I'll figure I post 'em here:

Corrected flag and counter for (Iron-Guard) Romania:

flagromfn7.png

counternewgr9.png

Corrected flag for Libya:

A re-made german imperial flag (removed the grey pixels that appears when one reduces the size and then convert into a HOI-shield):

shieldgerwa1.png

Off to play! ;)

Y do u have to leave?
I have my reasons.

For those of you who don't want the 'scenario files had errors' when loading; simply put an '#' before the 'include = indochina.inc' in 'kaiserreich.eug'.

I suggest you don't, it took me awhile to implement that chain. I'd rather you fugure how to make it work.

Akira said:
I have my reasons.

I suggest you don't, it took me awhile to implement that chain. I'd rather you fugure how to make it work.

Ok, I'll look into it later tonight. If someone from the KR-team have some spare time, feel free to read my AAR (see signature) where I've got some feedback as well as 'bugs' (not to many as I've only updated twice yet ;)).

Is there anyone else who are hit by a CTD when trying to load a savegame? something about a unkwon minister position I think?
What new countries have appeared before you saved? CSA, AUS, Imp. Abyssinia, CNT, Carlists?

I keep on getting CTD'd when the American Union State is surrending.. any help? I've download 1.0.1, no luck.

Lutscha said:
An old guard remove event would be good for Germany. Or can one of the existent be used?

You could try the program in my signature. It will go through the leader files and generate events that removes old guards.