• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EMFM said:
I already have, but I know there are more files than that, I just need to know which ones I need. I've played some of the Kaiserreich betas before, and I'm a member at your forum.
Oh, then it's in the subforum in the thread "version Beta IIa". There you can find the newest version+the bugfix for that.

Last edited:
Spoony said:
Hi,

can I use Grafic mod-icons and sprites from GIP or DMP with Kaiserreich?

Thanks
Yes, I use DMP myself. The problem is that some of the aren't exactly designed for Kaiserreich, e.g. Russia uses Soviet sprites and icons.

KanaX said:
Yes, I use DMP myself. The problem is that some of the aren't exactly designed for Kaiserreich, e.g. Russia uses Soviet sprites and icons.

Thanks Kanax, one more question...problem actually. I receive error messages when starting the game. Thats what I did:
I have patched DD to 1.2. I put the content of Kaiserreich right into the DD mainfolder so that the new mod-folder and all other content of the Kaiser file are in the mainfolder where the Hoi2 exe is located. I activated Kaiserreich with the JSGME. Started the game via the normar Hoi2 DD exe.

Any help is appriciated.

KanaX said:
Det ser bra ut. :)

Hur kommer det sig att man aldrig ser dig i svenska forumet?

Spoony said:
Thanks Kanax, one more question...problem actually. I receive error messages when starting the game. Thats what I did:
I have patched DD to 1.2. I put the content of Kaiserreich right into the DD mainfolder so that the new mod-folder and all other content of the Kaiser file are in the mainfolder where the Hoi2 exe is located. I activated Kaiserreich with the JSGME. Started the game via the normar Hoi2 DD exe.

Any help is appriciated.
I suggest patching DD to 1.3a and registering to our subforum to check out the bug-fixing thread there.

Yuriswe said:
Hur kommer det sig att man aldrig ser dig i svenska forumet?
Jag är finsk och svensk är bara min andra modersmål. Min svensk är ganska dålig.

My Kaiserreich Beta IIa.rar file contains neither an installer nor a readme file. Do I extract this to a previous install of Kaiserreich on my computer? And, should I install all the betas directly after another, or is there a certain place I should start?

For example, should I install Beta II and then IIa, or should I start with Beta I, and install all the betas in order after that?

EMFM said:
My Kaiserreich Beta IIa.rar file contains neither an installer nor a readme file. Do I extract this to a previous install of Kaiserreich on my computer? And, should I install all the betas directly after another, or is there a certain place I should start?

For example, should I install Beta II and then IIa, or should I start with Beta I, and install all the betas in order after that?
None of the files include installer. You have to extract them to the MODS folder in your HoI2/DD folder(if you haven't got one, make one). You then include the mod using JGSME(found on the newest version, Beta IIa revised, and some older ones)

EMFM said:
Ah, thank you, I should have remembered that. :eek:o

Do I get the full game by installing Beta IIa revised?
I think you should install Beta IIa first and then Beta IIa revised.

KanaX said:
Jag är finsk och svensk är bara min andra modersmål. Min svensk är ganska dålig.

JAg tycker den är riktigt bra =) Men hälsa på vettja. Då är du första finsken vi har svenskar o norrmän =)

Yuriswe said:
JAg tycker den är riktigt bra =) Men hälsa på vettja. Då är du första finsken vi har svenskar o norrmän =)
Tack för inbjudning, kanske jag skulle göra det. :)

I just reinstalled doomsday and Kaiserreich and I have a slightly humerous and only half-serius question: how come von Richthofen is still alive? Wasn't he killed in April 1918? Maybe his survival was a key elemnt that brought about the Reichs glourius victory over the frog-eaters and the teadrinking lapdogs? ;)