• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi! I just installed kaiserreich 09 but it seems to be buggy:

kaiserbuggy.png

So what is this? WaD or not? My versio is hoi2: DDA with 1.2. Using kaiserreich with JGSM and not using any other mods/modifications.

So what is this? WaD or not? My versio is hoi2: DDA with 1.2. Using kaiserreich with JGSM and not using any other mods/modifications.

It looks as though you've installed one of the Arma 1.3 beta patches - the intelligence system has been reworked in 1.3

It's mentioned on the Kaiserreich download page :

Is Kaiserreich compatible with Armageddon?

Yes, Kaiserreich is compatible with both Doomsday and Armageddon 1.2 (you can also play with the newer version, but it messes with the spy system, so if you don't plan to use spies then you can safely play Kaiserreich on it!)

2121d.jpg

My Ottoman Empire,4 March 1941.
Winner of Balkan war,Winner aganist international forces.(Scily took %50 of hungary to poland,France took %30 of Germany but with 14 Ottoman Transport ships and assaults to everywhere they gave up. :p later invaded to Spain,took %80 of their land later made them puppet.
Scily is also puppet of me.

I also say this mod is better than Vanilla game.I'm shocked when i saw Ottoman Turkish things in game,most of names are true and real.Game is balanced,as it supposed to be.
And i wonder when arab riots happen.

Shangqing Tianguo

fullscreen-11.jpg

That is awesome!

Shangqing Tianguo

Do send me a PM when you're done with these. I'd be more than happy to replace the current skins for those countries with the ones you've made.

I'm playing 1.0 Pre-Release from mod's forum and I Have noticed several bugs:
1. Why does bohemia research naval techs?
2. When Mosley wins the TUC election, Union of Britain gets 2 moves to political right instead of left and becomes Social Democrat.
3. Claude Auchinleck is both British leader and Canadian minister and leader (event with choosing new Field Marshal for Canada).

The event Peace in Central Asia which spawns after you conquered the Orda and Turkmenistan is kinda pointless. After I conquered Turkmenistan (Got into the war by agreeing to the Ordas proposal of annexing them and destroying Turkmenistan.) I waited, and waited, and waited. After the 10% dissent I got by going to war died out I got the event telling me I conquered Central Asia. And instead of cores on the region (Which would make sense as I'm recreating the Empire.) I got an -15% dissent.

It would be nice if this would be changed.

That event (I assume that you are playing Russia) was made only to have events about Investment in Siberia trigger properly. I think that giving cores would be too much but we can discuss it at home forum.

I have a question, why doesn't Egypt and hejaz attack the ottomans I really think it would be intreasting. I mean re have a pact so why not acutually attack

Just wondering, does the 1.0 release of Kaiserriech still have no US elections after 1936, even if democracy prevails? That's always struck me as a major flaw in the scenario.

Yes, I´m very interested about this as well. Whether there are any more elections or Gearing up for war events, so USA won´t be a dove/izolacionist forever?

Recently played as Hungary, voted for Dualism, but demanded Galicia and succeded, then demanded entire Croatia, had war with it and fuly anexed them(all this via events and by getting cores).
Now I have a question- will there be any more negotiations with Austria to get Bosnia and other parts of empire? Is it possible to demand independence via events? My Hungary is now containing Kaiserreich Hungary plus Galicia and Croatia and I'm still Austrian puppet. I'm planing to invade IG Romania or Syndicalist Ukraine, will I break any event chains if I do so? Thanks for answers.

Recently played as Hungary, voted for Dualism, but demanded Galicia and succeded, then demanded entire Croatia, had war with it and fuly anexed them(all this via events and by getting cores).
Now I have a question- will there be any more negotiations with Austria to get Bosnia and other parts of empire? Is it possible to demand independence via events? My Hungary is now containing Kaiserreich Hungary plus Galicia and Croatia and I'm still Austrian puppet. I'm planing to invade IG Romania or Syndicalist Ukraine, will I break any event chains if I do so? Thanks for answers.

Regarding your independence, no you can't break away by events if you voted for dualism (and the Austrians agreed to keep it).

In relation to invading Romania and Ukraine, I don't think you'll break any event chains if you attack (besides some domestic stuff for the IG later in the game).

On a different note I present to you my United States of America Fullscreen:

fullscreen-13.jpg

Cool looking screens Milites, I hope they will be added to 1.0.

Interested in making a Dutch screen :D.

Just wondering, does the 1.0 release of Kaiserriech still have no US elections after 1936, even if democracy prevails? That's always struck me as a major flaw in the scenario.

I'm afraid not. These big election events can get really buggy really fast. Currently the devellopers are aiming for maximum stability and bugfixing, meaning that no major event-chains will be added for 1.0. Currently lacking devellopers with thorough knowledge of US history too.

Perhaps for a Kaiserreich Deluxe?