• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The photo of Pu Yi is photoed at 1917. May be it is not suitible using in this mod.

Well, that's not a picture of mine. It was seemingly added in the newest Beta.

At loading save each time he throws out to windows. The announcement is so: (unknown gouvernment position in scenario file (minister) 'position= tag' line = 224059 file= scenarios/save game

I'm having this exact same problem. Rather annoying, as I'm hoping for a long Japanese game..

I think I've tracked down the bug - one of the minister titles was misspelt. After fixing the bug, I've been able to reload savegame files without any problems. I will be posting an updated version of Beta 2 ASAP at the same place on the KR boards. Alternatively, if you don't want to have to redownload the whole beta, you can download the fixed Bohemian minister file here, and paste it over the existing file. Thanks for the bug reports! :)

I think I've tracked down the bug - one of the minister titles was misspelt. After fixing the bug, I've been able to reload savegame files without any problems. I will be posting an updated version of Beta 2 ASAP at the same place on the KR boards. Alternatively, if you don't want to have to redownload the whole beta, you can download the fixed Bohemian minister file here, and paste it over the existing file. Thanks for the bug reports! :)

New problem now. Line 171842.

How hard is to put this mod on E3 map?

Not hard at all. It's just a heck of a job changing AI and events and all like that.

Well, that's not a picture of mine. It was seemingly added in the newest Beta.

Guess someone didn't like Pu Yi's Japanese uniform very much. Propose to change the pic back. I prefer a pic of the man in the wrong (but very nondescript) uniform above a babypic of a full grown man.

How hard is to put this mod on E3 map?

It's not that hard if you know a bit about modding, it's just a chore. Basically there are two things you need to do:

- Check and change the borders and cores of each nation.

- Check and change all events that are province based.

It's not very difficult, it's just very time consuming.

On a different note, the Kaiserreich team has no plans to convert to the E3-map. The map is made for modern times, not Kaiserreich.

On a different note, the Kaiserreich team has no plans to convert to the E3-map. The map is made for modern times, not Kaiserreich.

Not really modern, just including possible modern borders, but... IMHO it wouldn't fit Kaiserreich.

Its work:)

Guess someone didn't like Pu Yi's Japanese uniform very much. Propose to change the pic back. I prefer a pic of the man in the wrong (but very nondescript) uniform above a babypic of a full grown man.

I did some digging and came up with some different versions:

PUYI2.jpg

PUYI7.jpg

PUYI1.jpg

PUYI3.jpg

PUYI5.jpg

PUYI4.jpg

PUYI6.jpg