• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
TDude695 said:
Ignore this guy. He's been spamming a bunch of other threads with this exact question and acting like a total idiot.

:) Many thanks - Delta already gave about the only possible polite response!

Downloading problems

For some reason i am unable to download off rapidshare, its states im a bot or some such crap. Highly annoying as this mod looks like a good laugh and i'd really like to play it.

So is there any alternate download mirriors, or would someone be kind enough to yousendit the file for me.

Thanks in advance.

Bob Ware said:
Interesting stuff, and a fantastic idea too, but doesn't the German player have too much of an advantage?

Once we balance it they won't but its only in Beta stage now.

I'm dying to try this out but I'm feeling a little sketchy about the compatibility with Doomsday, since I don't have the original HoI2. If you guys do decide to make Beta II -- or a farther off future version -- for Doomsday, I'll be playing it without a doubt.

HKslan said:
I'm dying to try this out but I'm feeling a little sketchy about the compatibility with Doomsday, since I don't have the original HoI2. If you guys do decide to make Beta II -- or a farther off future version -- for Doomsday, I'll be playing it without a doubt.

The current version works with Doomsday, but the AI doesn't send spies.

Given the pattern of votes on the subforum (and the apparent ease of conversion!) it's very likely that the next version will be designed for Doomsday.

... What the hell just happened, last page just disappered?

GrimPagan said:
... What the hell just happened, last page just disappered?

...people not reading the rules talking of banned subjects - therefore all posts related to the issue have magically vanished.

Hey this looks great cant wait to get into it!!!!
good to see that for this game there isnt a lapse in ideas for variations!
this has got to be the best game ive ever played!

ps. ill probably need some help setting it up lol!

OK, this mod is fantastic, adds loads of playability to the game, however... a few things...

Why is the general standard of technology so low? I've not seen anyone with 36 infantry, even the majors. And also, how does the Ottoman Empire go about building several battleships with none of the required technology?

And also, how does the Ottoman Empire go about building several battleships with none of the required technology?

War reperations IIRC. Thats where the British and French Mediterranean fleets went to.

Regarding Hungary's dire resource situation:

Hungary, as Austria's puppet, can only trade with Austria. I managed to get some energy off them (12, all they had) but I was still in the negative by about -30. Rares was at -12. I couldn't get any rares from Austria.

I don't know the history of Hungary well, but surely for balance reasons they should be given slightly better resources?

EDIT: About 2 seconds after this post, Ausrtia cancelled its trade agreement, and when I treid to set another one up, they had no more - presumably they'd traded it to a more worthy partner! :mad: