• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Davisx3m said:
A subforum would be great/cool =D

Maybe some important person from the project should ask a moderator :)

Biges said:
Maybe some important person from the project should ask a moderator :)

Yeah =D

We've tried in the past to get our own subforum, but for some reason our request qas rejected.
Also our own Kaiserforum has now such a large store of knowledge and content that switching boards would be rather inconvenient, and a loss of information.

A random knit-pick
playing as Com. of France and the Ottomans annexed greece - I got an event asking whether I wanted to liberate greece or not

of course it didn't release but the other effects still happened - eg. dissent and belligerence

I can do much better than that......
Here is the problem.....
This is the WWII/annexations file
event = {
id = 996042
picture = "greek_soldiers"
country = FRA

trigger = {
control = { province = 401 data = OTT }
NOT = {
exists = GRE
}
OTT needs to be FRA

on another note I was thinking about writing some events for the China area....... wondering if you could give me an idea about what numbers to use for events

I was interested in some events for the Shaquing Tasio (sp?) mainly ones leading them to war with the Qing Empire..... A build-up event along the lines of those for Turkestan or Bengal - and then an event for the Empire's response

Another thing I have already started doing is fixing and slightly changing some of the events already there..... found several incorrect triggers and incomplete events - like if the qing annex xibei they only get a few of the cores and some of the ones they get are not even xibei territories - I think the cores used in the event where from vanilla......

third was an short event chain for the qing involving some kind of attempt at reforming.... maybe along the lines of the mexico chain or russian modernization event - including an event for buying the german factories that get shut down for a chunk of money

Basically I want to make it more interesting to play any of these nations

Here we go! The latest version of Kaiserreich model images!

Kaiserreich Model Pics 0.2

A new version for Kaiserreich is now out! All thanks goes to the people in the Wanted: Picture thread!

#Changelog:
- Revised many model packs - GER, AUS, BUl and many more
- Added many new pics for many countries
- Made Model pics for Prussia, Rhenish Republic, CSA and others

#Link:
Kaiserreich Model Pics 0.2

Can you report bugs in here?

If so:

In my latest KR game as Germany the UoB and Norway had close ties until norway decided to let the nationalists gain power, and the UoB selected to go to war against them, but nothing happened. I think that could be because both had military acess to each other and therefore couldn't declear war. :confused:

Kaiserreich Skinpack v. 1.1

http://www.megaupload.com/fi/?d=5EWCUDG3

*All skins from the first pack and skin patch 1 in one package
*Removed the default HoI skins to lighten the pack
*New skin for Fengtien Republic

For those who've already downloaded the first skinpack and skin patch 1, here's the fengtien republic skin. Just replace the files in folder gfx/skins/man with these, and don't forget to save them as .bmp before you do it.

topbar-1.jpg

fullscreen.jpg

sidebar_A.jpg

Thegreatplant said:
I was interested in some events for the Shaquing Tasio (sp?) mainly ones leading them to war with the Qing Empire..... A build-up event along the lines of those for Turkestan or Bengal - and then an event for the Empire's response

Another thing I have already started doing is fixing and slightly changing some of the events already there..... found several incorrect triggers and incomplete events - like if the qing annex xibei they only get a few of the cores and some of the ones they get are not even xibei territories - I think the cores used in the event where from vanilla......

third was an short event chain for the qing involving some kind of attempt at reforming.... maybe along the lines of the mexico chain or russian modernization event - including an event for buying the german factories that get shut down for a chunk of money

Basically I want to make it more interesting to play any of these nations

This sounds very good. Many of our chinese events were unfortunately left half- finished. If you could give them a rework, that would be great.
For the Qing economic events, maybe try to get H.H. Kung involved. He would fit very well into these events. Qing restoration events are really needed, but please do not forget about options that could led to a further crisis for the empire- a golden chance for the Shaquing Tasio or the Republican faction to rise against the emperor, or for the AOG's technocrats to seize more power.

I think the 627000 ids should be avaiable for your work. Maybe have a look at the existing events, see where you can build upon and expand.

And if you like, please join us at our Kaiserforum, where gentlemen from far and close gather to discuss the virtues of syndicalism and monarchy while enjoying fine cigars and a good glas of scotch.
(Everybody has to bring their own smokes and drinks. :D )

Can you report bugs in here?

No, you have to send a an exntensive bug report by snail mail.
;)

I'll look into the problem.

Slovakia

i was playing as Bohemia and i noticed a small error.
When Hungary choses for a Federal system and they release Slovakia,
Only Bratislava is under Slovakian control. This was because Slovakia was made a puppet and all terretory, exept capital was transfert. I think that in order to fix this Hungary should lose the cores on Slovakia when they release them.

A question asked probably a thousand times:
I've installed the game in the correct folder and stuff, did everything as the mod makes told me to (Well apperently not...) and double checked, but when I load (nice loading screen btw), I get the 1936 scenario but the colors and terain are modified (like minsk and stuff are urban, but the borders and diplomatic relations and all are the same as in the 1936 scenario).

How do I fix this because I really want to start playing this mod!
Thanks in Advance

Vetr said:
A question asked probably a thousand times:
I've installed the game in the correct folder and stuff, did everything as the mod makes told me to (Well apperently not...) and double checked, but when I load (nice loading screen btw), I get the 1936 scenario but the colors and terain are modified (like minsk and stuff are urban, but the borders and diplomatic relations and all are the same as in the 1936 scenario).

How do I fix this because I really want to start playing this mod!
Thanks in Advance

Do not choose the 1936 scenario, there is a speific Kaiserrich scenario you need to choose.

LOka said:
Is Dooms Day/Armageddon a must for the mod to work? :confused: I only have regular HoI2...

I think it works for hoi2 only also,